11 57.89%
No
42.11%
8 42.11%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

D3F4ULT'S Unban Appeal

(06-13-2017, 04:57 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Top tier scummy behavior. Should stay banned forever.
Find

(06-13-2017, 11:58 PM)Razzation Wrote:  I kinda want to stay out of this since I wasn't even in the community when this occurred, but I mean, come on guys. Yes, he exploited WQ to get a shitton of loot, but he got banned for it. It's been forever now, and he's willing to be trade/drop banned. He not only acknowledged his mistake and is trying to prove himself to everyone he changed, but he is willing to literally to play on the server without one of it's most unique features. That's dedication and loyalty, and I think both should be rewarded. If anything, let him have another chance. +1 from me.

The fact that he's copy and pasting the same exact appeal every other month is anything but dedicated and as for "loyal" that went with tango over to MG

My opinion has changed as much as the appeals do, little to none. I've gone out of my way to not even bother posting on this thread because I've already spent as much as I had to care about this.

So I'm going to post quotes from previous his previous ban appeals so spare myself some effort.

Kuro Wrote:You've got so much nerve to find an exploit, abuse it, get banned, and in your appeal to call it "thinking outside the box" and "creative"

You made a huge mistake, a monumental one. yet you don't seem a single bit sorry for potentially destroying the economy. In fact, you don't seem to care one bit about the server in general.

You don't deserve to be unbanned.

Kuro Wrote:Though I have some fond moments of playing with you I can't support someone who was banned for hacking or exploiting.
Anyone banned for either have shown they can't be trusted with playing the server in a fair way.

You knew what you were doing and all of the consequences, but still chose to exploit.
If you were left to it, you could have ruined this server for everybody.

So for those reasons I will never support this and I can't forgive you.

Kuro Wrote:I'm glad you realized how terrible it was of you to make light of exploiting, if anything that's a positive.

But I'm sorry to say I won't support the unban of anyone who was banned for intentionally exploiting for their own gain.

I've got nothing against you, in fact I'd say I thought positively of you until you were banned but in this case that does not matter. I think that unbanning you would be a mistake and send everyone the wrong message

Kuro Wrote:Here's what I'm not getting from this, you want to be unbanned because?

You're clearly not sorry based on this sorry excuse of an appeal, especially when it comes to something like exploiting for personal gain.

Huge -1 from me, why even bother if you're going to waste everyones time?

Let me level with you, I'd personally want you to be unbanned one day. For that to happen I want you to prove to everyone that you're actually sorry and why we should want you back after what you've done. I want you to convince everyone of that and then I'd be happy to support you.

If anyone is not getting the pattern here, he hasn't been sorry or sincere and he hasn't owned up to the mistake that he made and rather than attempt to do any of that is just basically waiting for everyone to forget about it.

As long as these keep coming I promise I'll always be here to -1 them.

@Kuro what makes you think of I'm not loyal to FRG? Ya I do play lots on MG now since my ,lemme quote this ,
Quote:BROTHER
plays there since he can no longer play on FRG, and even so, he is loyal to FRG, even though he plays on MG he does still talk alot about how he misses playing here on FRG and loves the content, as for me to say I only joined and invited him to play with me on there since TTT is the only thing we play together, fuck I still have more Hours on here then I do on MG so don't go saying I'm not loyal to FRG, The only reason I started playing TTT again is because of this server and It will always hold a place for me, I dont care what you have to say about loyalty but leave me the fuck out of it and don't say because he played MG he has none or I don't have any loyalty.

as for his thinking outside the box shit, lots of people made fun of it and he has is sorry for what he has done, he doesn't care if his Inventory gets wiped or if his levels get reset, but he only wants to play on here because he enjoyed it [even if he did exploit WQ] compared to most players who would've been banned on here for things he did they would've moved on to other servers without caring a single bit about making an unban appeal on here and the fact that he does make it over and over again shows he still cares for this server.
and as for his threads, they aren't the most descriptive apologies wrote but they still have meaning to them.

Also don't drag me into something involving him, I've put almost a month of playtime into the server and even though I'm inactive on the server, I still love the PvE/ Dungeon concept of it that no other server has, so if you have something to say to me at all please don't continue this on the thread but re-add me on steam and talk to me their, I don't dislike you or anything but if you need or if you need me to clear anything up I would like to not cause drama on the forums and rather have it contained in steam
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

please keep this on topic to the unban primarily, anything else can be taken to private messages or steam thanks

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Bump(1)
Find

Instead of editing my post and putting it in that I'll just post this since it's super important to me.

Just like Kuro has said, you haven't shown us that you are sorry. Your ban appeals lack emotions and creativity. You aren't proving to us that you are sorry one bit, and at this rate you never will.

Just because you are making appeal after appeal doesn't show anything such as dedication. You can't even prove you are truly sorry and at this rate you will be making more appeals the exact same way, and they will end the exact same way.
Find

I guess I may as well throw my two pence into the pot. First things first, you have put the BAREST, minimal effort into your appeal. It likely took you two minutes to do. This in and of itself shows me that you do not honestly give a flying fuck whether or not you get unbanned, you're just doing it for the lols at this point. Secondly, what you did was ultra scummy to the nth degree, when one thinks of all of what you could have possibly gained and flooded the market with. Fortunately for the server economy, you didn't seem to gain anything of any real worth from your exploiting, but RNG is fickle and you could just as easily have dropped 10 kunais.

Additionally, you still have the forums available to you. Aside from making your appeals every few months you have taken NO MEASURES to interact with the community, even debating points in your unban appeals would be better, though that can be considered bad form. Why should this community agree to take you back if you are making absolutely no efforts to still BE a member of the community, banned from the servers or not.

Finally, my own thoughts on ban appeals in general in regards to perma bans. You did something bad enough to warrant a PERMANENT BAN. Now, I don't know what most people think, but to me, permanent means permanent, the be all end all, done and finito. The idea of trying to appeal a permanent ban in my mind is ludicrous to begin with, UNLESS the ban was done in error, which yours certainly was not.

To summarise, you have done NOTHING to show this community that you are contrite for your actions, or that you genuinely wish to BE a part of this community. My answer must be that an unban is unwarranted, and undeserved.

Denied
Find