No
42.11%
8 42.11%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

D3F4ULT'S Unban Appeal

(06-06-2017, 02:14 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(06-06-2017, 01:48 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  I can see how exploting could be equivalent to hacking. However, I see it as hacking is a malicious attempt to gain an advantage. Exploting is like finding a pot of gold and trying to stuff your pockets before it goes away. I'm not downplaying the fact of what he did was wrong, I just don't believe it is as worse as hacking. I can't see him keeping his inventory, fallowing a near one year ban, and he still wants a trade/drop ban (For how long the community wants). I think that's enough for exploting.

+1

So you're saying if someone found an exploit to spawn in 10 million coins, it's fair game to exploit it because they found it?

That's quite stupid logic. What he did could have ruined the economy pretty easily, which would have had a way greater impact on the server than a guy aimbotting for a map.

Literally this explains it completely. I don't know how many times he exploited the WQ but if he had gotten 2 or 3 kunais he would of destroyed the economy.
Find

(06-06-2017, 02:33 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  
(06-06-2017, 01:48 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  I can see how exploting could be equivalent to hacking. However, I see it as hacking is a malicious attempt to gain an advantage. Exploting is like finding a pot of gold and trying to stuff your pockets before it goes away. I'm not downplaying the fact of what he did was wrong, I just don't believe it is as worse as hacking. I can't see him keeping his inventory, fallowing a near one year ban, and he still wants a trade/drop ban (For how long the community wants). I think that's enough for exploting.

+1

So you're saying if someone found an exploit to spawn in 10 million coins, it's fair game to exploit it because they found it?

That's quite stupid logic. What he did could have ruined the economy pretty easily, which would have had a way greater impact on the server than a guy aimbotting for a map.

Literally this explains it completely. I don't know how many times he exploited the WQ but if he had gotten 2 or 3 kunais he would of destroyed the economy.

To me it just depends on the severity, if he managed to get like 100k coins and 2 kunais, keep it perma, but if it just ended up being like 10-20k, i feel as thats not to severe, it is still alot but its also not giving him absolutely everything. Default or brassx, it would be kind of nice to know what all you got, so that we could make some decisions based on that
Find

(06-06-2017, 04:20 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  
(06-06-2017, 02:33 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  

+1

To me it just depends on the severity, if he managed to get like 100k coins and 2 kunais, keep it perma, but if it just ended up being like 10-20k, i feel as thats not to severe, it is still alot but its also not giving him absolutely everything. Default or brassx, it would be kind of nice to know what all you got, so that we could make some decisions based on that

It doesnt matter what he got. He did it with the intent to get as much loot as possible.
Find

Yeah, Tobi and Eclipse's points are more than reasonable.
Which is why I say that if he is basically forced to play off of what he just gets from post-round drops and crates, he's made to play for the community rather than to have another shot at getting everything he wants.
To me, as long as Default is unbanned and set on restrictions so that he plays for the people and not the "wealth" of the server, it wouldn't cause much harm to unban him.
When a dragon round begins.

Just wipe his inventory an give him perma drop bans plus trade
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

If he did get unbanned, he would have a very very very long drop and trade ban with an inventory wipe.
Find

I think its been long enough since hes been banned and should get a second chance (maybe trade banned as mine suggested). As bad as the worm queen exploit was at the time after seeing people become wealthy & highlvl over basically abusing the rollermine minigame I'm a bit desensitized to the whole idea of economy breaking loot.

Anymore feedback?
Find

Top tier scummy behavior. Should stay banned forever.

I kinda want to stay out of this since I wasn't even in the community when this occurred, but I mean, come on guys. Yes, he exploited WQ to get a shitton of loot, but he got banned for it. It's been forever now, and he's willing to be trade/drop banned. He not only acknowledged his mistake and is trying to prove himself to everyone he changed, but he is willing to literally to play on the server without one of it's most unique features. That's dedication and loyalty, and I think both should be rewarded. If anything, let him have another chance. +1 from me.

Edit: I was unaware of how many times you appealed, and of how little effort you put into each thread. I completely believe in second chances, but only when that person is deserving of one. After reading your previous posts, I have changed my entire image that I have of you. It looks to me like you wait a little bit, and then post a new app, with once again very little effort. Only a few words change each application, and the consistant underlying tone that you don't care just annoys the shit out of me. God damn if you really want to be unbanned, at least tell us you care, and maybe sincerely apologize? Ugh. Ignoring the previously said (and struck out) words, -1 from me.
Find