Steam Name (During incident): D3F4ULT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76726866

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113719461/

Name of staff you were banned by: Console

Length of the ban: perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: shortened

Reason for ban: Exploting

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: I found a way to exploit the worm queen for infinite loot/resetting the cd and keeping the loot from the death

Additional details: It has been close to a year now and i honestly would like to be able to revisit the server I know what i did was wrong and would (if i get unbanned) still like to have a trade/drop ban for however long the community thinks i deserve since my actions were wrong.
Find

It's been a long time.
I'd say he and the server are finally ready for him to be unbanned (if forgiven), as long as he is tradebanned/etc.
I really liked Default, and a lot of other people did, too.
He just committed a taboo that he really shouldn't have.
+1
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Ditto what the fancy said. Was an advocate from, idk day 2. Yes he goofed,but pretty sure he learned from it, and regretted it Still like to see him come back at some point, (assuming theres the trade/drop ban w/e) for the moment ( or until is deemed earned back). +1
Find

i really enjoyed playing with default(its already been a year????) i would love to see him come back, and atmost with just a trade/drop ban for like a couple months or something +1
Find

Sorry man, but what you did was just as bad as hacking.

Exploiting a bug for gain is just as bad, if not worse than cheating, at least to me.
Find

In my eyes, your offense is just as bad as hacking. You used an exploit for your own gain and you expect us to forgive you.

You were fun when you were around but I believe you should pay for what you did.

This will always be a -1 to me no matter how many times you appeal it.
Find

I voted no on your poll because it's public, and that's stupid

+1, what he did before was pretty messed up but what he did didnt affect anyone in any harmfull way
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

I can see how exploting could be equivalent to hacking. However, I see it as hacking is a malicious attempt to gain an advantage. Exploting is like finding a pot of gold and trying to stuff your pockets before it goes away. I'm not downplaying the fact of what he did was wrong, I just don't believe it is as worse as hacking. I can't see him keeping his inventory, fallowing a near one year ban, and he still wants a trade/drop ban (For how long the community wants). I think that's enough for exploting.

+1
Find

(06-06-2017, 01:48 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  I can see how exploting could be equivalent to hacking. However, I see it as hacking is a malicious attempt to gain an advantage. Exploting is like finding a pot of gold and trying to stuff your pockets before it goes away. I'm not downplaying the fact of what he did was wrong, I just don't believe it is as worse as hacking. I can't see him keeping his inventory, fallowing a near one year ban, and he still wants a trade/drop ban (For how long the community wants). I think that's enough for exploting.

+1

So you're saying if someone found an exploit to spawn in 10 million coins, it's fair game to exploit it because they found it?

That's quite stupid logic. What he did could have ruined the economy pretty easily, which would have had a way greater impact on the server than a guy aimbotting for a map.