Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Level 100 Unboxing + Giveaway

(06-15-2017, 04:52 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  
(06-15-2017, 03:40 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(06-15-2017, 12:48 AM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  what happened since i wasnt there? did the lobby crash? did he get nothing good?

uhhhhhh.... well, he got a djinn. so not all is lost. But uh.. stuff happened and uh... yea.

the stuff that happened from the spin2win thing
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(06-15-2017, 12:48 AM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  what happened since i wasnt there? did the lobby crash? did he get nothing good?

uhhhhhh.... well, he got a djinn. so not all is lost. But uh.. stuff happened and uh... yea.

srsly what happened lol, did he get absolute shit from everything? or is the stuff that happened from the spin2win thing

You know some bugs and glitches
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

srsly what happened lol, did he get absolute shit from everything? or is the stuff that happened from the spin2win thing

Well, Sry to say this but 4 people got banned for exploiting the spin2win
Find

I guess it's time to post here with an update?

The unboxing didn't go as planned, that said it never has gone as planned which I think makes it more interesting but definitely does not make it easier on me. Thank you everyone who participated, we had quite a time.

For the rundown of what happened, I went through my gift packages which took ages, I got quite a hefty amount of stuff from it but it burnt me out heavily.

Meanwhile everyone else was beta testing the spin2win, which ended up sort of detracting from the unboxing but I'm glad people had something to do. I moved onto my easter eggs with fancy, halfway through I felt incredibly burnt out and it wasn't going my way so I cut out the livestream prematurely.

Eventually though there was massive problems with the webserver due to massive load from the spin2win (and a few people exploiting the system). The Lobby went down and that's where I cut the unboxing and went to bed.

So now we're here and what I should do. I still plan on doing the massive giveaway and have kept a tab on the stuff received from the unboxing so far, to do that I'm going to need to finish up the rest of the crates and keys on some date in the future.

I've decided we'll continue on the Community Crate day and have one hell of a time opening those Community Crates.

See you there!

Also enjoy this, it's better than Leo™

Find