Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 06/04/2017

Additions
  • Added 16 new jihad sounds to the coinshop. Huge props to TJ for converting them, and everyone who suggested them.

Changes
  • Slightly increased Bloodwynd's speed. (also buffed him earlier today and added a new attack)
  • Wiped the current server record for Bloodwynd.

Fixes
  • Fixed cut-off screen displays on the lobby.
  • Fixed !Krampus (also the timer should be fixed).
  • Fixed a few typo's in some descriptions.
Find

why did u switch from mm/dd/yyyy format to mm-dd-yyyy pls fix

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(06-04-2017, 04:31 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  why did u switch from mm/dd/yyyy format to mm-dd-yyyy pls fix

Better? Wink
Find

(06-04-2017, 04:32 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(06-04-2017, 04:31 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  why did u switch from mm/dd/yyyy format to mm-dd-yyyy pls fix

Better?  Wink

THIS IS PAINFUL

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(06-04-2017, 04:30 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Fixes
  • Fixed !Krampus (also the timer should be fixed).

hahahahaha, thanks brass.

edit: hey brass !krampus is broke again :p

edit edit: also im not sure if its just me, but the new jihad sounds dont play for me in the shop
Find

Not sure if it's just meh, but I couldn't preview any of the new jihad sounds. So I bought a random new one and if it's client side, I don't know, but it didn't play the sound for meh. Helpz? I'd like to be able to hear the 1200 coins I spent. ;-;
Find

Yeah none of the new sounds have previews and I'd love to hear em

Kind of annoying if the Bloodwynd keeps getting buffed, eventually it'll be way too strong on what should be an introductory boss.

It has no requirements besides level 5, and all you need to start it is 4 party members so it really shouldn't be so difficult
Find

Whoops I uploaded the jihad sounds to the wrong directory on the webserver. Fixed now, although some of the audio volume needs to be increased.

Also I disagree with Kuro. Making the boss too easy not only makes the effort Tobias (and I) put into him somewhat a waste, it also makes it much faster to burn out, and leaves players feeling less achieved when they do beat him.

This boss has very low requirements, and low cooldowns compared to others, so it should be challenging for sure. Plus easy bosses are a big thumbs down for me. Get good and figure out strats, or get rekt IMO.
Find

no moana jihad sound. am sad
Bouncy Rounds

(06-04-2017, 01:00 PM)Halaman #SpreadPositivity Wrote:  no moana jihad sound. am sad

what can i say except get rekt son

- That Thrakos Noob
Find