Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Eagle's Unban

No thank you, I don't feel like having someone like you back at this moment would help out our community in the slightest.

You literally called all of us the N word and had no regards concerning anyone m
Find

I use to play with Eagle quite a bit on NTG, although I didn't know he joined and got banned. He was an average guy on NTG, didn't rdm to grief, I can't recall him using the N word, was nice and all. But to hear this from people I know better. I would say he was here for malicious reasons. I think he was here to stir up crap, get banned for a week or two, then come back and play with his buddies.

I'm not agreeing on this since I know he's capable of reading, but I'm not disagreeing with it since I know he's better then this.
Find

Everyone thinks I came to the server to rdm and troll which is not right. I loved playing on the server then one day politics happened and I threw a fit and rdmed some people after I asked an admin to ban me. This was wrong, can't change the past just trying to make it right with people and show them that I've grown in a year.
Find

(05-31-2017, 02:23 PM)Sack Bortono Wrote:  Everyone thinks I came to the server to rdm and troll which is not right. I loved playing on the server then one day politics happened and I threw a fit and rdmed some people after I  asked an admin to ban me.  This was wrong, can't change the past just trying to make it right with people and show them that I've grown in a year.

Well the truth is you purposefully got yourself banned in the end. If you wanted that ban so badly. You get to keep it Once he throws a fit (Most likely will happen) again. He'll do the same as before. Get himself banned. There's no reason for you to come back.
Remains -1
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

Bump??

Can this be denied? I will make one at a later date.
Find

Denied. Wish has been granted.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Don't listen to Jerome.
He's an idiot with a keyboard and a God complex. What he says holds no water.