Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Paint Crate

(05-28-2017, 06:00 PM)CoachGrump Wrote:  +1 Give me Fuschia paint

Ok I will Smile
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(05-28-2017, 05:25 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  You know Hala, I take back three things I've said about you. This is a pretty good idea. +1

ditto
When a dragon round begins.

Find

It's a nice idea, but I'm not sure I like the idea of some weapons going up or down in value because of their color. Even with the paint removed, initially buying it would increase in price because that's what the seller thinks it's worth. Ex: If someone were to put a godlike paint on a Nighthawk*, then it could increase the price from 200 to 5k because it's covered in a godlike paint. Now use that logic on weapons that are a bit more rare, or that cannot be dropped again.
Find

An items relative price is decided by the person willing to buy it so it's a silly thing to argue that just because some guy wasted paint on a bad gun it somehow makes it more expensive. I promise you no one would buy a nighthawk for 5k, regardless of what color it is.

If anything the demand for paint will be for people to use on their own guns rather than try to pawn a gun off for more than its worth.
Find

bump because of really good feed back
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I like dis +1
Find

if this were to get added, i feel the paint shouldnt be a one time use kinda thing, if anything it should stay with you, and you can paint as many guns as you want that color, although there can only be one gun with that paint at a certain time, so like if you had a godlike pink paint, you can use it forever, but you cant have 3 godlike pink nighthawks, you can only have one gun painted with that color at a time. This way ppl dont try to bump prices up with thier paint, and also maybe make godlikes unpaintable? so we dont see a neon pink last prayer running around

Kos green ak +1
Find

+1

Add diamond paint pls =)
Find

+1 this sounds like a awesome idea, can you make a Celestial paint so you can choose a paint? so it would like open a list of which one you want and it changes into that paint. i know it sounds overpowered but that's why it should be a Celestial rarity.
Find