Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Paint Crate

Color is the characteristic of human visual perception described through color categories, with names such as red, yellow, purple, or blue.

What would you guys think if we had a Paint Crate. This Paint Crate would contain various colors for ALL weapons. It would have Gold, Silver, Red, Green, Purple, Blue, so on and so forth.

The way it would work is let's say you had a Gold Paint Color. This Gold Paint Color could be applied to any weapon, it would not change the name of the weapon. For Example it wouldn't say: Gold Shank's Surplus Aug, it would just say Shank's Surplus Aug, but when you link it in chat and someone clicks on it they will see that the weapon comes with a Gold Paint Color. The paint colors could be removed with a Paint Remover which would have the same rarity drop as a Survive Ticket. Then you could use your own paint can and put that on the weapon. I think this would be a cool addition to the server, because we could use some variety in weapons and this could also cause people to pay a pretty penny for some paint and maybe some people will lose there moneys and we will have a coin drop sink. This could also cause people to collect a bunch of guns with certain colors, such as collect all Gold Paint colored weapons.
Bouncy Rounds

Not really a huge suggestion , but it's simple and I really like it. If we could even get fluctuating colors like how heroics are then that'd be even better. Overall +1 nice job Halaman.

(05-28-2017, 02:39 PM)Chosen Wrote:  Not really a huge suggestion , but it's simple and I really like it. If we could even get fluctuating colors like how heroics are then that'd be even better. Overall +1 nice job Halaman.
DOOOOOD THAT COULD BE THE GODLIKE :0 +1

This could be combined with skins if we got enough. Have skins and the paint colors inside of the crate? I like it though +1
Find

but like then pretty pinks, lunars, heroics, etc. would be stupid
then again since everyone and their mothers have godlikes these days theyre already stupid
i'unno, i wouldnt mind it, i just want those tiers to stay special

- That Thrakos Noob

(05-28-2017, 03:14 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  but like then pretty pinks, lunars, heroics, etc. would be stupid
then again since everyone and their mothers have godlikes these days theyre already stupid
i'unno, i wouldnt mind it, i just want those tiers to stay special

I mean, I don't use a heroic because of it's color, I use it because it's good, but I do agree that it keeps them unique.
Find

Add custom user skins in as well, +1
Find

+1 paint and crate kinda rhyme
Find

You know Hala, I take back three things I've said about you. This is a pretty good idea. +1
Find

+1 Give me Fuschia paint
Find