Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hoi!

Just another random Pleb on the internet, trying to find another fun little server to do unspeakable things to other people in dark corners little corners. Or out in the open. Or in a brightly lit corner. Whatever suits your fancy. Enjoying the server so far, though the cosmetics are frequently glitching on me. Managed to RDM twice within my first half hour, which I promise is not an example of who I am! ozo
Find

(05-28-2017, 12:42 AM)Silent Artemis Wrote:  Just another random Pleb on the internet, trying to find another fun little server to do unspeakable things to other people in dark corners little corners. Or out in the open. Or in a brightly lit corner. Whatever suits your fancy. Enjoying the  server so far, though the cosmetics are frequently glitching on me. Managed to RDM twice  within my first half hour, which I promise is not an example of who I am! ozo

wow ha thanks for the cameo
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(05-28-2017, 12:42 AM)Silent Artemis Wrote:  Just another random Pleb on the internet, trying to find another fun little server to do unspeakable things to other people in dark corners little corners. Or out in the open. Or in a brightly lit corner. Whatever suits your fancy. Enjoying the  server so far, though the cosmetics are frequently glitching on me. Managed to RDM twice  within my first half hour, which I promise is not an example of who I am! ozo

Welcome to the server bud. As far as the cosmetics, I have them disabled. You can too if you press f1 in game, then click the setting that says "show coinshop items" to disable it. As far as the RDMs, they happen, especially when joining a new server, since each server has it's own set of rules. Overall, the community here is great, and the gameplay is unique and better than most (I personally think all, thus the reason why I play here) servers out there. So let me be the first to say I hope you enjoy your time here and continue to be part of the community. You've already taken your first big step by joining the forums. <3 Hope you stay with us, ~ TrevOr Golden (aka Razzation)
Find

Oh cool, another kiddo to ban :^) jkjk welcome to the server!

(05-28-2017, 01:45 AM)Kcat Wrote:  Oh cool, another kiddo to ban :^) jkjk welcome to the server!

Stay away from kcat, shes a trap

Hi, I'm really loud, you'll love me. Welcome!
Bouncy Rounds
Find