Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

T.w² | 2koreds - Membership Application

+1 2koreds is really fun to play with and I like to play with him because we use railguns. Smile
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Improvements have been made, I haven't witnessed any toxicity lately. +1 from me as long as he can keep it up.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I'm unconvinced that he magically became less toxic in two weeks. I believe what he's posted is signs of his true color. However, I have to admit that I haven't heard or seen anything toxic in 11 days He must be biting his tongue and learning not to lash out.

Again I'm not convinced, but I'll change my vote to +0
Find

When 2Koreds was new he was very salty to people and me. Now, he has been following the rules very well, I have not seen him RDM people, get slain, or complain to people, he even became one of my favorite people on the FRG server. +1 for me. Please tell me if something changes in a bad way for 2Koreds, as of now my +1 stays.
Find

He's actually been talking to us a lot in the Discord and I've never heard him be "salty" or have any other sort of issue

Closest thing was during his first Grims run and we weren't explaining it well to him so he got mildly irritated with us but it was reasonable

+1 he'd actually make a good member and possibly staff in the future
Find

2koreds is a really fun guy, we didn't start off as friends, but I think he's a really good guy now. He's active, friendly, and would make a great member. +1
Find

I have noticed that 2koreds had made some improvements, there are sometimes where he rdm for no reason but he had learned his lesson. If he did something like mass rdm or something like that, please provide evidence, but until then my +1 will stand
Find

I mean he was bragging on the server to people how he got someone banned so...... Not how members should act http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5570
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

(06-13-2017, 11:08 PM)Minehuis Wrote:  I mean he was bragging on the server to people how he got someone banned so...... Not how members should act

I feel this one deserves a reply haha, it was a guy who was constantly rdming and he got karma banned. I was the last person he rdmed before he got banned for karma. He literally beat me to death with a crowbar while I was afk and the damage dealt was enough to lower his karma to bannable levels.
Find

pst, steam or messages when it comes to responding to something on member apps

- That Thrakos Noob