Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

T.w² | 2koreds - Membership Application

ima give this a +0 as of right now, he seems like a cool guy but does cause issues when he is slain or involved in a rdm. He seems nice other than situations like those, if he can calm down a bit and understand whens the time and the correct way to debate a slay then i will change.
Find

I know that I have been toxic in the past but I'm going to have to unfortunately -1, you were a really cool guy when I first joined the server, but recently and on other times you got mad at me for absolutely no reason. I was happy that I won the jackpot at some point, and you got mad and unfriended me and were entirely angry at me and I didn't know why, and then you said it was because I was bragging when I was simply happy. I also saw you kill someone earlier so I KOSed you and you died, and you were a T, yet you were being extremely toxic to me from that point onward. I know that my vote won't matter much, but I don't really feel like you're fit for member.
Find

After this past month I'm going to change this +1 to a -1, he has been RDMing me consistently lately and I told him to stop and he does it still sometimes, and his excuse is "because your catbug" and it gets really annoying sometimes. 2koreds your a good person and fun to play with a good amount of the time, but this is not member material this community is looking for.

Find

Met you on this server, and have made great friends with you. Really cool and funny dude.
Find

Denied. Feel free to re-apply at a future time. This app has been a roller-coaster of opinions, but It just seems you are not yet member material.
Find