Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Captain PineappleSparrow's membership app

Steam Name(Current): Pineapple From State Farm

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 121 hours (now 184.78 hours)

Where did you hear about this server?: I just saw it on the server lists and was intrigued

Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned from this server. other servers yes mostly by abusive admins, if not by them than for some inexplicable reason.

Why do you want to join?: because I quite like the community and I would like to advance within the community and eventually make it to Member+

Referred by: nobody just got here on my own, all though zott did tell me the forums existed.

Additional Details: not much else to say about me wanting to become a member except that i might take a break from the server in like 2 weeks for exams.
(EDITS: updated hours; fixed typos; added this edits part, updated hours again.)
(9 + 10) - catbugs age = 14

+1 Pineapple is a very funny person and very fun to play with. I haven't had issues with him at all and haven't seem him involved in any. He'd be perfect as a member of FRG.
Find

+1 from me. Pineapple is really fun to be around and an overall cheerful guy. He'd represent us well.
Find

How damn, finally. Get this bastard membership. +1
Find

+1 boop
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I haven't seen pineapple get banned, slain, rdm, or bend the rules. If I'm wrong please provide evidence, but until then my +1 will stand. (FINALLY PINEAPPLE!! I THOUGHT YOU HAD MEMBERSHIP ALREADY! Lel)
Find

Approved.