Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Put yourself in my shoes for a sec and feel how this this is a load of Sh*t

move to ban appeals when? and -1 its two days. i got soneone babned that revenge rdmed me for a week at least u didnt go through his punishment
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(05-25-2017, 11:57 AM)Halaman10 Wrote:  move to ban appeals when? and -1 its two days. i got soneone babned that revenge rdmed me for a week at least u didnt go through his punishment

Sorry that i was being a pissy little bitch last night, i really don't have anything else to do except play gmod. Ik i revenge rdmed, thats my fault. I should have thought about it just a little more before i shot 2kored. I apologize and i guess i'll see you guys friday
Find

(05-25-2017, 02:09 PM)Steel Beams Wrote:  
(05-25-2017, 11:57 AM)Halaman10 Wrote:  move to ban appeals when? and -1 its two days. i got soneone babned that revenge rdmed me for a week at least u didnt go through his punishment

Sorry that i was being a pissy little bitch last night, i really don't have anything else to do except play gmod. Ik i revenge rdmed, thats my fault. I should have thought about it just a little more before i shot 2kored. I apologize and i guess i'll see you guys friday

Stop replying for gods sake it's the worst thing you can do in a ban appeal and you seem oblivious to it.
Find

Ban Upheld. It's two days and consider this a warning my guy. Closed
Find