Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Just putting this here

So most of us know about the exploit with making your shot muffled. I played CS:GO for about a year before I started to play some GMOD. To get to the point, I awped A LOT on CS:GO and have over 800 hours on my favorite awp server. As an "awper", I learned to quick switch after you shoot to get around a corner, or it is just easier (in my opinion) to aim instead of automatically being scoped in again.

I pretty much only rifle on TTT and on my t round I went around rifling like I normally do, and because of my play style I quick switch on GMOD as well. Long story short I accidentally did the muffle exploit on the last round on a map and TJ told me that I did it. I didn't know how to do the exploit so I somewhat dismissed it because I've been using a rifle for almost all my time on the server so I figured it just randomly happened because I play the same way every time im a Traitor.

The next time I was a T was on Italy and I killed 5 people consecutively just playing how I normally would play, after the round I had 3 pm's of people shitting on me because I did the exploit and I really didn't mean to because that's just how I play. Sometime after, 2 more people message me about how I cannot exploit.

There is another (unnamed person) that uses this exploit in very bad way, he uses the exploit so he can just be in the middle of a crowd and kill someone and nobody knows what happened. That is not what I did.

The video below is of the round on Italy and you can see that I only quickswitched to get around a corner or to run away to get somewhere else.

I'm posting this thread because I want it to be clear that im not purposely exploiting, even though that's what people are making it out to be.

Find

1. That was pretty impressive (coming from an average gamer at best)

2. Maybe you could just not use the rifle until the exploit is fixed, that way you don't have to change your shooting habits, and people will stop raging on you?

3. Intentional or not, it still is exploiting, and I don't think you should continue to do so simply because it's how you're used to playing. Maybe try a new strat with different guns? Try new things!
Find

4/5 shots looked to be silent and the first shot you can tell that everybody heard that and the rest you immediately swapped to your secondary so for then it is silent but for you it's loud
Edit: 3/5 shots had a delay and the other two didn't
Find

Just so everyone knows im going to work so i wont be replying to any one on this post for 3-4 hours
Find

You forgot the montage music...
Find

Funny thing is I know the unnamed person kappa
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Wait, you scope in with a rifle?
You bring shame.
I used to do so much better, yet I would only noscope.
Ask Kuro.
:')

(i cant scope kill someone to save my life with a rifle lol)
When a dragon round begins.

Find