Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

joshua.soto6 Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): joshua.soto6

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 55 Hours 36 Minutes 38 Seconds

Where did you hear about this server?: 1. I been searching for a good ttt sever for quite some time, and I found this. 2. I want to be part of a community and help one another, and you guys stood out the most.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes: RDM and Leave for 7 days.

Why do you want to join?: I just want to be part of a good ttt community for once, and being able to help any new players joining the FRG server, and I want to see what how it feels to be a member just for once, even though I'm not a admin I would still want to be part of the team, and help one another, also the community is funny. And finally I want to be recognized for once.

Referred by: Contentshadow: Told me all the information about applying for member.

Additional Details: I had said hello to the FRG community in this thread I had made. http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5553.
Also I will be more active once summer arrives.

+1 you're a pretty cool kid but you gotta get a better mic lol
Find

+1 josh is a pretty lit dood especially when he sounds like a robot

changing this to a -1 he was literally mic spamming and screaming and being annoying
Bouncy Rounds
Find

+1 Josh is fun, respectable and a very nice player of FRG. I'd think he'd be a great member of FRG!

+1 josh is a good friend of mine and i'd like to see him become an Offical Member of FRG
Find

+1, ive never seen josh cause any issues in the server, and i think he would be a great member
Find

+1 he doesn't cause problems and is pretty chill
Find

(05-21-2017, 01:12 AM)Halaman #SpreadPositivity Wrote:  +1 josh is a pretty lit dood especially when he sounds like a robot

changing this to a -1 he was literally mic spamming and screaming and being annoying

umm halaman thats you aswell... and also +1 to joshua pretty cool dood
(9 + 10) - catbugs age = 14
Find

+1 josh is typically a pretty chill dude and fun to play with.
Find

Josh is great, I've never really even seen a report against him, or not many at that.
Also he gives me great introductions. +1.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find