Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

memebership

Steam Name(Current):contentshadow

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 302 Hours 28 Minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: got bored and started looking for ttt's to play on and i love costume weapons

Have you ever been banned and why?: mass rdm name change and racist name

Why do you want to join?: i feel that since i play often and i have no life this is a step to a memeber+ for me to take the slays and stop rdming when most memebers are not there or afk (ps runfromthecube)

Since you copy and pasted, I'll do the same.

"From what happened today (May 2nd) shows a lot about this kid. An afk inno was killed because a T killed the detective that was next to the afk. After that Shadow would not shut up about it. I was telling him what happened and still wouldn't stop it. When the round ended, he was still talking about it. Even a minute within the next round he was STILL talking about, even when people calmly told him why the inno was killed. People from all sides were telling him to drop it. I don't know when he stopped cause I blocked him after warning him two or three times to stop talking about it.

This shows he doesn't know the rules enough; to know that what happened was off of association. That he is to immature to know when to stop and know when to eloquently leave a debate. If yelling could be considered a debate. In addition, the kid said he wanted to be a member plus. Just one or two rounds before this incident. A very pleasant first impression, since I didn't even know the kid existed until today."

Seriously, you didn't even bother improving your damn membership application. Last one you said you got banned three times, now you made is look like you were only banned twice. Which is pretty bad, especially since you want want member+. Also you're still looking for member plus!? You're so impatient that you made another application. I wouldn't trust you with the ability to talk on the mic! Sadly, you have proven that from the second of May. Lastly, can you type and spell like you passed 4th grade?

-1 From the last application and -1 for this application.
Find

ContentShadow Wrote:mass rdm name change and racist name

Those are pretty serious reasons to get banned

Idk dood, you mic spam a hefty amount and are very loud. Just because you are active doesn't mean much. +0 for now.

Well you did mic spam some times and I see that you literally copy and pasted your application onto another application to give it more attention on the sidebar. This is really lazy and effortless. It shows that you don't really care for member if you only want it to be able to promote to member+ so it's a -1 for me

I am not trying to be bias or anything but -1 for now.

You can sometimes be annoying but that could always be me, saying that 'becoming a member nothing happens" is a big mistake. Not only are you showing that you are respectful and loyal to the server but Low Levels(New Players) would look up to you and saying "Ohh they except players for member who have had been banned for racism."

Until you show more signs of Maturity which goes to me also. My -1 will stay for now.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(05-16-2017, 04:13 AM)ContentShadow Wrote:  Where did you hear about this server?: got bored and started looking for ttt's to play on and i love costume weapons

My favourite weapon costume is a p90 dressed up as an otter. what's yours?

those bans are pretty hefty, I don't think we one someone like that representing the server.
from what I have heard you disrupt the server more than you help it.
you should actually put effort into your app if you actually care about the server.
for you to say you just want member so you can move up to member+ makes it sound to me you are just power hungry and don't really want to help the server.

-1 from me
i dont think you would make a good member at this time
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight

Denied.
Find