Mr_Cheese - unban Request

Steam Name (Current): Mr_Cheese

Steam Name (During incident): Mr_Cheese

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137008212

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198234282152/

Name of staff you were banned by: Unpoke

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: It was about a year ago, and I was disrespectful, and argued with players. I am truly sorry and apologize to all admins and players that I have done this to. we all have this one part in our life when we are an annoying little brat. That was my part. I was maybe about 11 when I was banned. It was my birthday 6 days ago and I am a teenager now. Again, I truly apologize and hope you can forgive me. Sorry!

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes I did.

What really happened?: Whenever I was killed, or thought it was an UN-reasoned kill, I would flip out. I moved on from those childish ways.

Additional details: My ban on the ban list is right here -> (STEAM_0:0:137008212, Mr_Cheese, Constant Disrespect and Arguing, 2:42pm - 06 Oct, 2016, Not Applicable, Unpoke) I would very much like to play with you guys again, the server is all out the best in my opinion.
Find

if hes waited a year, and hasnt yet forgotten about the server, or found a new server, that either means hes dedicated, or just recently got back on gmod. I would say give him a chance but watch him carefully, i dont remember him even though we joined about the same time apparently, i also dont know exactly how disrespectful or annoying he was, so unless it was extremely disrespectful it seems a bit harsh for a perma, considering he was just 11. +1 but watch him carefully, if he is an annoying 13yr old, then give him perma ban permanently.

(05-13-2017, 10:15 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  if hes waited a year, and hasnt yet forgotten about the server, or found a new server, that either means hes dedicated, or just recently got back on gmod. I would say give him a chance but watch him carefully, i dont remember him even though we joined about the same time apparently, i also dont know exactly how disrespectful or annoying he was, so unless it was extremely disrespectful it seems a bit harsh for a perma, considering he was just 11. +1 but watch him carefully, if he is an annoying 13yr old, then give him perma ban permanently.

But you really gotta think that if he was banned for that reason being 11 it must have been worthy of said ban, also the fact he has been spamming a little bit about this unban request
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

(05-13-2017, 11:34 PM)JuicyBoxer Wrote:  
(05-13-2017, 10:15 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  if hes waited a year, and hasnt yet forgotten about the server, or found a new server, that either means hes dedicated, or just recently got back on gmod. I would say give him a chance but watch him carefully, i dont remember him even though we joined about the same time apparently, i also dont know exactly how disrespectful or annoying he was, so unless it was extremely disrespectful it seems a bit harsh for a perma, considering he was just 11. +1 but watch him carefully, if he is an annoying 13yr old, then give him perma ban permanently.

But you really gotta think that if he was banned for that reason being 11 it must have been worthy of said ban, also the fact he has been spamming a little bit about this unban request
sorry JuicyBoxer, Im just really excited about this server, because its basically considered the best ttt server there is. The owner spent alot of time on making it the best and he really did a good job. I just love this server so much!
Find

Well. He was banned for disrespect and generally being a troll and argument starter. After years he wants to show us he has changed. What better way than to play the server and see how he acts. Obviously tight restrictions. See dis man slip up and start shiz. Send him back to the ghetto of Wogs
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

(05-14-2017, 12:50 AM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  Well. He was banned for disrespect and generally being a troll and argument starter. After years he wants to show us he has changed. What better way than to play the server and see how he acts. Obviously tight restrictions. See dis man slip up and start shiz. Send him back to the ghetto of Wogs
oops, lol i was looking at the emoji things and accidentally clicked cringe xD
Find

You were banned October 16th 2016. I'm not sure how you think age works but you can't go from 11 - 13 in the span of ~6 months. Maybe you just have no memory of your own age about half a year ago and mistakenly thought you were 11 or you're lying about being a teenager to make it seem like you're more mature. Jumping from 11/12 to 13 doesn't give you a huge boost in maturity anyway.

Aside from that, you SEEM rather sincere and I'd be okay with giving you one more chance if more people feel the same.
Find

(05-14-2017, 02:36 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Aside from that, you SEEM rather sincere and I'd be okay with giving you one more chance if more people feel the same.

Eh, not sure how I feel about that if he lied about something as simple as his age...

(05-14-2017, 02:41 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(05-14-2017, 02:36 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Aside from that, you SEEM rather sincere and I'd be okay with giving you one more chance if more people feel the same.

Eh, not sure how I feel about that if he lied about something as simple as his age...
To be fair we don't know he did. He did post the ban date in the appeal so it may just be reaaaaally bad memory. Maybe
Find

(05-14-2017, 02:36 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  You were banned October 16th 2016. I'm not sure how you think age works but you can't go from 11 - 13 in the span of ~6 months. Maybe you just have no memory of your own age about half a year ago and mistakenly thought you were 11 or you're lying about being a teenager to make it seem like you're more mature. Jumping from 11/12 to 13 doesn't give you a huge boost in maturity anyway.

Aside from that, you SEEM rather sincere and I'd be okay with giving you one more chance if more people feel the same.
sorry about that, I dont really know exactly how old I was but 5 days ago was my birthday on may 8, I must have been 12 when it happened
Find