Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 5/11/2017

Additions
  • Rollermine Survival now has loot drops. (must have 6 or more people to get drops)
    • If you play a round within 2 hours of another, one round is added to your counter.
    • After 3 rounds on your 'counter' you will get a 1 hour long loot cooldown, stopping you from getting any loot aside from gift packages.
    • Top 3 get crate drops , 1st place gets 2 drops and chance for one of two cosmetics (1 in 512 for either).
    • Top 3 get 1 gift package each, everyone else has a 1 in 4 chance for a gift package.

Changes
  • Lowered the rarity of an undropped godlike from the Worm Queen. Was 1 in 8,500, is now 1 in 4,000.
  • Time Alive no longer counts towards score on bouncing mayhem rounds.

Brass I hope you know you're the best dev ever!!!
Find

Oh rip, it's been so long i forgot that there was an undropped godlike from WQ.

Just out of curiosity, which was rarer before the change, the kunais, or the undropped godlike.

And thanks for adding drops to rollermine survival. Maybe people will actually play it now Smile
Find

Thumbs Up 
I love rollermine survive but most people dont know about this minigame being in the lobby

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-11-2017, 12:50 PM)ContentShadow Wrote:  I love rollermine survive but most people dont know about this minigame being in the lobby

I know about the minigame, just never actually played it

Also, undropped godlike? I didn't even know there was one. Hyped for someone to get it
Find

(05-11-2017, 12:55 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(05-11-2017, 12:50 PM)ContentShadow Wrote:  I love rollermine survive but most people dont know about this minigame being in the lobby

Also, undropped godlike? I didn't even know there was one. Hyped for someone to get it

We all know the most annoying/hated person on the server will get it.

That is how RNG treats us. Just like the Snow globe.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(05-11-2017, 01:43 PM)Jerome The Ninja Wrote:  

congrats

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(05-11-2017, 03:26 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(05-11-2017, 01:43 PM)Jerome The Ninja Wrote:  

congrats Bez.

I didnt roll the snow globe we all know this Unpoke.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(05-11-2017, 03:38 PM)Jerome The Ninja Wrote:  
(05-11-2017, 03:26 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(05-11-2017, 01:43 PM)Jerome The Ninja Wrote:  

congrats Bez.

I didnt roll the snow globe we all know this Unpoke.

I actually didn't though, Brass did that as a joke. The one I got was from him, and it was untradeable. The one unpoke has is legit, it was rolled, but it didn't show in shoutbox.
Umpty Dumpty
Find