Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Community Crate Suggestion Beta test!

(05-30-2017, 02:44 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
  • Toy Robot
    This breaks the meta a bit, because you can use it to instantly prove your innocence, or any other role. I do not like the idea of that, so some changes would be needed.
  • Kief's beefed shotgun
    Unnerfed range might make this shotgun too OP for a legendary.

Thoughts?

Please rename that shotgun.

As for it's trait, it's not too bad.
Find

HEY DO YOU GUYS NEED SOME MODELS

(05-30-2017, 02:48 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  HEY DO YOU GUYS NEED SOME MODELS

model us a fidget spinner

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(05-30-2017, 02:46 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  As long as it has a big enough spread I don't think there should be a problem with it being overpowered. Maybe the further away the bullet is, the less damage it does?

lol what? Are you serious with that?

That's exactly what shotguns do, and that's exactly what the trait stops.

The shotgun also has +20% accuracy. Basically making it a sniper.
Find

oh, i dont use shotguns, idk things

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Please dont add the shotgun or the robot, the shotgun is obvi cancer and the robot would do basically nothing.
Find

I submitted the Kief's Beefed shotgun, and when designing it I wanted it to have that infinite range and have it be a sort of "bellum" of shotguns.

Things that noobs use that people would complain is OP when it's actually not. With the exception of close ranges you're much better off with an automatic more accurate weapon.

It's a gimmick weapon with the chance to spawn with many harsh negatives.
My intention was to make it difficult to roll a "good" one with all positive stats and no negatives

Even with a 'perfect" one you'll find it's stats aren't OP an it's only really redeeming quality is the range.

The name is just a throwback to Kiefer

lets add vape instead of toy robot
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I made the Toy Robot and I really wasn't thinking of the whole meta situation. Maybe make it so the Det's heals by 50 and the Traitor's and Innocent's just do 25 healing, or just make it do 25 healing flat for every team just still keeping the AOE.
Find

(05-30-2017, 04:15 AM)Azzie Wrote:  I made the Toy Robot and I really wasn't thinking of the whole meta situation. Maybe make it so the Det's heals by 50 and the Traitor's and Innocent's just do 25 healing, or just make it do 25 healing flat for every team just still keeping the AOE.

I really like the idea of making it a 25 heal aoe ~ it's be unique, and it could be used to make everyone happy (except maybe a traitor who now has to do 25 more damage to everyone). Also love the idea of making the Det 50. I think it would make it fun to have a *really* small aoe... maybe baiting people into grouping up to set up a nice plasma nade or Jihad, eh? c:
Find