Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

cs_crackhouse

(05-03-2017, 08:20 PM)Razzation Wrote:  
(05-03-2017, 08:17 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(05-03-2017, 07:51 PM)Razzation Wrote:  
(05-03-2017, 07:19 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  crack house would be an amazing addition, just a bit small for 25 ppl, i think on some css versions it has a few exploits to the outside but idk, ammo spawns seem like they would be fine but idk how the ttt system spawns them, if like set by creator or what, if creator maybe set hella in crackhouse and garage and some scattered on roof? idk but i feel it wouldnt be to hard to add, but i have no experience with map editing and stuff so yea +1

Crackhouse is like 4 times the size of McDonald's doe.

you act like McDonald's is big.

McDonald's is like 1/10th the size of what a normal TTT map should be.

That's what makes it fun ~ Also makes it a good map when there is like 6 people on. If every map was the size of construct, it would be a lot more boring late at night.

maybe make map selection for voting be based on amount of ppl if possible, so if 25, big maps like construct, if 3, mcdonals, if like 13, crackhouse or nuclear bunker and stuff
Find

https://garrysmods.org/download/28444/cs-crackhousezip

Screenshots are included in the link, though I don't know if the download works since I'm on my phone (so I can't test).
Find

I would like to bump this, along with stating that I edited the original post to include the link. The link includes screenshots.
Find