Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

A "Flashback" Crate

This crates seems alright as long as it doesn't stay for a significant amount of time and these weapons don't become like the candy cane deagle. Never dropped, put in drop table, and now there are too many. +1

-Don't have the crate up for awhile
-Don't allow too many of the same gun to drop (remove gun from the drop table if more than 3-5 drop)

Lower my inv value though u scrub
Find

the more i think about it the less i like the idea of this tbh
just not a fan of having there be a certain minimum value of all these godlikes, esp. when everyone already has so much money, something has to be expensive

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(05-29-2017, 11:49 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  the more i think about it the less i like the idea of this tbh
just not a fan of having there be a certain minimum value of all these godlikes, esp. when everyone already has so much money, something has to be expensive

there is a difference between something being expensive, and almost just not existing.

I offered 250k on the last prayer, bloodfury, and the esoteric, and none of the owners would take it.

For 250k you should at least be able to buy one of those.

I even offered frostburns + 100k(since not everyone wants coins) for some of them, and I was still rejected.

That seems like a bit much for a single godlike.

Not to mention almost all of the owners of these guns don't play, with the exception of a few.
Find

i see what youre saying, but just because the owners don't want to trade them doesn't mean there should be more of them lol
hence why you collect godlikes

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(05-29-2017, 11:55 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  i see what youre saying, but just because the owners don't want to trade them doesn't mean there should be more of them lol
hence why you collect godlikes

Well when the owners dont even play, i do think there should be more of them.

Stuff shouldn't just fade out over time, just as Brassx said, every once in a while more should be put in the game so people can actually use and trade them.

If there were more than 5 for each of them, I would be ok with it, but when there are only 5 that exist, and 4 of them are MIA, there should be more put in.
Find

I'm pretty sure I was the Bloodfury owner he asked. I'm sure it goes for pretty much everyone with a limited unobtainable godlike, but money doesn't get you another unobtainable godlike in this community. We like to have limited owned things to ourselves.

This is just something that doesn't exist when a community leaves over time, because then they might come back and don't want to have to start over. We're already down to two esoterics because Leo doesn't get on at all anymore.

One good way to implement this is put it out at the same time as the community crate because if people don't like the weapons that were suggested, they can spend their money on that.
Find

Maybe make the ones rolled from this have slightly dampened stats? Like nothing major , but something that would make it different between the original and rolled from this.

Edit: Only said this incase people complain that their unique ones wouldn't be unique anymore. If anything just add like a tag or something to make collectors still happy.

Different Chests in the Lobby containing different godlike that are no longer obtainable? Like the one time Tobias said in the shoutbox we should switch out the CCD with a different godlike, but why not add a different chest like have a "x chest" and "y chest" and lets say "x chest" contains the Candy Cane Deagle while "y chest" contains the Snowglobe. x = 2015 Christmas Case and y = 2016 Christmas case. (Maybe this wouldn't include the normal drops form Christmas Presents but only have the godlike that was in those presents in the case.)
Bouncy Rounds

b u m p .
Find

(05-30-2017, 12:01 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I'm pretty sure I was the Bloodfury owner he asked. I'm sure it goes for pretty much everyone with a limited unobtainable godlike, but money doesn't get you another unobtainable godlike in this community. We like to have limited owned things to ourselves.

This is just something that doesn't exist when a community leaves over time, because then they might come back and don't want to have to start over. We're already down to two esoterics because Leo doesn't get on at all anymore.

One good way to implement this is put it out at the same time as the community crate because if people don't like the weapons that were suggested, they can spend their money on that.

Oh no guys instead of having a 3 of a kind weapon on a random server in a random game I haven't played in the last 2 years that I decided to hop back on. I'm only the owner of a gun that is 7 of a kind. Oh no what will I ever do.

Like seriously unless someone is being very pedantic about something with absolutely no monetary value I doubt this should bother anyone.
Find