Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

A "Flashback" Crate

Seems pretty cool and gives people a chance for the godlikes.

I might be inactive for tho
Find

I don't like the idea of the party hat being in their. That was supposed to be a limited time thing, I believe( correct me if I was wrong), but I am also biased on that due to owning a rainbow party hat. I also feel the same for other god-like cosmetics such as the x-cape except that it should return on the time it was meant for (Christmas). Besides that, I do like the idea. Though, the crate should be extremely rare such as the Sealed Djinn. Or what Bezerker said, having the god likes rarity double or so. Having a bunch of god likes drop will make prices fall fast. People like exclusive things. It makes them feel special.
Find

Seasonal items maybe, but items from the fundraiser, nah.

(04-27-2017, 05:45 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Seasonal items maybe, but items from the fundraiser, nah.

Yeah, makes sense. I just threw it in there just in case.
Find

I would be fine with this if it was only godlike guns. Godlike accessories (like the godlike mask for example) aren't very sought after. I have had a godlike mask for months and have not been able to sell it for 4k or more. I refuse to sell it for lower because it is a godlike and multiple people have over 100k coins on the server. Anyway back to my point. The only godlike accessories that are a little sought after are the holiday exclusive ones for the exact reason that they can't be obtained anymore. I paid 10k for a snowman pet and if a new crate came out and I dropped one form it I would be a little sad. I only paid that much because I didn't think there would ever be another way I could get one.
Find

(04-27-2017, 08:18 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  I would be fine with this if it was only godlike guns. Godlike accessories (like the godlike mask for example) aren't very sought after. I have had a godlike mask for months and have not been able to sell it for 4k or more. I refuse to sell it for lower because it is a godlike and multiple people have over 100k coins on the server. Anyway back to my point. The only godlike accessories that are a little sought after are the holiday exclusive ones for the exact reason that they can't be obtained anymore.

Well yesterday when I asked people on the server if they've seen anyone with snowflakes recently, or at all for that matter, they didn't even know that the snowflake accessory existed, because literally no one has one. You can't really go after an item that nobody really has. There are only like 2 snow flakes in existence, and one of them is owned by nield(a godlike collector so it isn't for sale), and I'm not sure who owns the other one.

The reason the mask isn't very sought after is because there are so many of them. There have to be at least 30+ godlike masks by now, and you can only use one at a time, so there isn't really a point to buying more than one. They don't have stats or anything, so you can't really trade yours for a better one.

It would be cool if accessories had something similar to CSGO where they can have wear on them, so people could trade their accessories to better looking ones.

But yeah, I do see where you're coming from.
Find

Maybe these crates could have the same rarity as the djinn, and have a 50/50 to be coins or an old GL.
Find

(04-27-2017, 08:26 PM)SP1D3RP1G Wrote:  Maybe these crates could have the same rarity as the djinn, and have a 50/50 to be coins or an old GL.

you have seen how often djinns have been rolled right? I'd rather not see 5 people walking around with suffixed last prayers and 2x shoot esoterics.
Umpty Dumpty

No I like monopoly I am a jew

+1 Theres some godlikes people dont even know exist because They sit in a bank collecting virtual dust.

It honestly, yes dropping more may reduce the "total face value" to an item, and people will bitch about it. If its sitting in there unused and your just hogging the weapon away not being used, it isn't fair to the rest of the community because they didn't donate enough to roll that assload of crates or play long enough to earn it or way back then to get a chance at it. If your really triggered over the value of example...Bloodfury being dropped and "OH SOMEONE DROPPED IT -15k VALUE" then you need to really check how selfish that sounds. We want it to be fun here, and really this is a great way to let others have a second chance at it.
Vanished from life
Find