Lt.Pwnzer123 Ban Appeal

Steam Name (Current): Lt.Pwnzer123

Steam Name (During incident): I don't know

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:415014

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/owendavis

Name of staff you were banned by: I dont know

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: nil (That is literally what it says)

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I have never played the server so I don't know why I am banned

Additional details: Thank you for reading

That means you have have some type of hacks and the hack system caught you.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

You were banned because tried to exploit the drop_to command on NTG, and your ban got ported over when FRG came out.

Honestly, I'm not too sure how I feel about you getting unbanned. It kind of shows your scummy behavior.
Find

The what command? I don't even know that command. How would I exploit it? Also, I don't have hacks.
Find

(04-15-2017, 07:51 PM)§cLt.§6Pwn§ezer§a1§b2§d3 Wrote:  The what command? I don't even know that command. How would I exploit it? Also, I don't have hacks.

Well you're clearly lying then. That was the only way you could get banned with that message.
Find

But I don't know what the drop command is. I was banned for some reason like 2 years ago I believe, maybe someone tricked me
Find

Upheld.

Locked and moved.

V If you didn't want me to meme this thread then why didn't you lock and move it. You clearly wrote "Upheld" in the post right before this one.
Find

get roasted hacker lul

- That Thrakos Noob

i honestly think he should just be unbanned. he probably just tried it because someone told him it would get him free guns. it was so many years ago now and on a different server. (i know this is already denied but it wasnt closed yet)