Steam Name (During incident): Sans

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:41742341

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043750411/

Name of staff you were banned by: 1

Length of the ban: permanet

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: shortened

Reason for ban: mass rdm threw too many discombobs and killed some people

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: yes

Additional details: its been a day and i feel bad now from all ive done on the severs
Find

Um well +1 I feel like it should be shortened because you have been banned for prop climbing out going out of the map and you still do it, and you were banned without warning with the discombobs, so I think your banned should be shortened to a week or 2 TOPS.
Find

Sans is one of the only squeakers who doesn't actually annoy me. I do feel like a perma ban was a little much for a first time RDM offence. I agree with halaman. With a 1 week or 2 week ban.
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

(04-15-2017, 01:53 PM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  Sans is one of the only squeakers who doesn't actually annoy me. I do feel like a perma ban was a little much for a first time RDM offence. I agree with halaman. With a 1 week or 2 week ban.

Well people don't get a warning for mass rdming...

There was no reason for him to be throwing discombobs at the highest point of teenroom while there were a bunch of people there, other than to rdm.

Also, i dont understand your logic halaman. Because he's been banned for prop climbing and surfing to unreachable areas, and he continues to do it(he did it yesterday actually), he should have his ban shortened?

I'm giving this a -1 for now.
Find

I don't know who banned you but woo, perma is way too much, even if it was mass rdm or whatever the case it may be. +1 Sans hasn't been a problem for me and I think his ban should be shortened.
Find

Fuzzy made the ban, he can give his reasoning and post more details when he sees this and it will be taken from there.
Find

When I banned sans, If I remember correctly he killed 3 people with discombobs, knocked me off, and hit/shot another. I didn't take screenshots because I thought that the log system on the forums would help, but when looking at it now shows me a garbled mess of numbers and steam id's. Since you seem sincere I have no problem shortening the ban.

Shortened to 3 weeks.
Find

Closed and Moved.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find