Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34775550

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iderrordetected/

Name of staff you were banned by: Brassx

Length of the ban: Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Racism

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: Said the n word in server

Additional details: Its been a long time and id like to come back and play with the people i know since way back think ive got what it takes to come back.

+1, I remember us not getting along too well a few years ago, however, you seem to have matured a lot since then and i think you are ready for an unban.
Find

Just some thoughts:

I've known chicken for quite some time, and I know he was a bit much at times. BUT he was pretty fun to play with, he usually didn't cause any major issues with people, although he has has messed up here in the past unfortunately. Given our racism rule changes(some slip-ups are allowed, warnings then bans for extreme racism), I'd definitely be willing to give him another shot if the community agrees.

He tells me he has chilled quite a bit and doesn't troll a lot like he used to, and I have no reason not to believe him.
Find

I honestly think he's worth giving another chance to, after such a long time being banned I'd definitely believe that he's changed.

We toned down the strictness of our rules, and he toned down his behavior.

Of course if he's unbanned he'll be watchlisted and any signs of previous behavior he will be out the door.

+1
Find

one of the best people ever
+1
Find

+1, please let this man be free
Find

Chicken was VERY enjoyable to play with. I'd love to see him back.
+1
Umpty Dumpty
Find

+1 I think it's time to give this man his 90th and last chance. =) +1
Find

+1, I love this guy, always a blast to play with.
Find

+1, originally thought you were childish but I've played with you on other servers and you're pretty chill/and fun to play with. I think since the rule for this was changed you should definetly be given a second chance!
Find