Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Razzation's Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Razzation's my name.

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): I've clocked 53 hours in the TTT server,

Where did you hear about this server?: And I came across it in a random search, which sounds kind of lame.

Have you ever been banned and why?: I've been banned once. I changed my name mid round.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join the community, because I don't want to just "play around". I want to commit, and I want to have fun. But I don't want to be just a random someone. I want to be known, someone who people place trust in. I want people to be proud to say "Razzation? Yeah, I know him."

Referred by: Wolfpac my friend, he took me in. He gave me guns when I first began.
He explained the oddities, the ins, the outs. He showed me what the server was all about. He showed me the server was worth commiting to. And if that wasn't enough, he allowed me to use him as a referral too. Heart

Additional Details: I love poetry, and I enjoy chess. I love gaming in general, though I'm not the best. I'm a musician at heart, and an adult in my mind. I can be a work of art, and I always try to be kind. TTT's always been my favorite mod, and this server tops all others like a god. I work hard, and I try to be just. Better yet, it'll take many years for my bones to rust. I'll stay on the server for a great time to come, and I believe it's a better person that I'll become. Even if this application's denied, I hope you enjoyed reading this, and with me, become allied.
Find

+1 Best app I've seen in a while, great guy, very fun to play with, and I hope to see him become a member!
Find

Holy shit this app is A1, you show that you really took time to make this thread and you are very fun to play with. +1 all across the board.
Find

Lol this is great. Razz is a fun person to play with and doesn't cause trouble to the point of concern. +1
Find

+1, Is a good player and a good friend. He will be a good member of FRG.
Find

+1 Razz is such a great guy and I love to play with him and he follows all the rules and knows exactly what he's doing on the server.
Find

Razz is a good, fun player who definitely brightens up the server with his presence +1
Find

Razz is a great charming fellow!
He is really respectful and well rounded
He would be a perfect representative for this server
+1 from me
Love you Razz!
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

+1 good player, fun to be around. Good member material
Vanished from life
Find

+1 Not sure if my opinion matters much, but I played with Razz last night and he was really cool. He was really chill to me even though I just started playing here, And i think its always good to have members who're nice to new players!
Find