Steam Name (Current):[xX-Orkusse-Xx]

Steam Name (During incident): [xX-Orkusse-Xx]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29864891

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019995510

Name of staff you were banned by: I don't know

Length of the ban: 7 days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: Rdm and leave

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I saw Razzation punch next to an AKF and in tought he wanted to hit him so I killed him immediately. he was innocent, and I was killed by other player, he ask me why I have rdm him and i explain him (vocaly) that he tried to punch an AFK, after no other message and no report I decide to leave

What really happened?: Up

Additional details: I apologize for that, I thought I could leave because of no other message grom him and no report
Find

Looks like Ork was banned by Grass, I think he should be unbanned. He's been playing for about the last week and I don't think anyone has had any issues with him. Seems like a good player to me, I'd like to see what Grass has to say about this tho.
Find

Thanks you for your reply, i've maybe rdm 1 or 2 people because of my false judgment but i don't rdm intentionnaly and i've some difficulty to explain my action because i'm french x)
PS i look for an english teacher for 10coin/hour and maybe some weapon Big Grin
Find

Imma just say this. Pls try not to respond to this that much. But if there was no report with a +member on and higher then I don't think you should of been banned so +1 on a Unban.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

I personally told Grass to come on and ban you. There was a report on you. You never responded to it. You left without any response. So I told grass to come on and ban you. And she did

Edit: Also you can't kill someone for swinging their melee unless they are at low health so anyway you did RDM
I'm not trying to say you should stay banned, I'm just saying there was a report :/
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

If there was a report it was made after I leave. I responded to his text message in the chat vocaly.
I don't know if it's possible to check my disconnect hours (and minute) a same for the report
Find

As far as i know, they cant report you if youre not on the server. If it was an unintentional leave, i can revoke the ban and auto slay you for when you join next. Give me a few hours and i can do that for you!
Find

Unbanned, slay added. Be more careful in the future!
Find