Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ban appeal Felriff

(04-07-2017, 02:33 PM)|GT| Desperado Wrote:  
(03-30-2017, 12:37 AM)FoxSasha Wrote:  
(03-28-2017, 07:43 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(03-28-2017, 07:24 PM)|GT| Desperado Wrote:  When did I lie I just copied same info from 3 month old one cuz it had info I didn't remember.

so you're basically saying that you put literally no effort into this ban appeal?

it's exactly the same as your last, except for changing a few numbers here and there.

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4961

So obvious troll is obvious, and yeah that screenshot brass posted, that is literal cancer that no one wants around, borderline needing mental help with that crap. -1

lol I've been banned for 7 months tbh I don't care if I come back this server has obtained more aids and cancer such as your self who like to demean others your acting like a child and you say I'm cancer but you insulted me lol it's the internet there are worse people out there and your -1ing me because of what brass posted which is harassment but your -1ing the very thing you typed harassment your inept dude literally Your being really provocative right now if you can't be a hypocrite I don't know why we should trust you if anybody here is smart enough to see what you just did there I don't know what keeps u from not being banned besides riding everyone's dick for their approval my bad I'm defensive but I don't like people who think they are king shit well your not your either and grown man who has nothing better to do with his life but act high and mighty on a pedastool or your a child who is a wanna be I got no tolerance for arrogance hypocrites goodbye good luck on your future endeavors brass.

are you ok? is there someone i should call for you?

Denied