Steam Name (Current): Bezerker

Steam Name (During incident): Bezerker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75911551

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198112088831/

Name of staff you were banned by: Zott

Length of the ban: 7 days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: Rdm and leave

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I genuinely cannot remember rdming last night. I got off around 10ish Pm EST and didn't get messaged about needing a slay taken. I'm actually really confused.

What really happened?: ^

Additional details: If I can just take the slay I seem to have needed, I'll take it. I'm being completely honest when I say I don't remember doing this.
Umpty Dumpty

Did you rdm kcat? Iblade? Halaman? They dont Forgive reports ;-;

But yeah. Bezerker likes to have fun but he never tries to avoid any punishment. If he know's he's wrong and he is told. He'll take a slay.
Please +1. Bring my Bby back <3
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

Ok, so I just checked my messages and Zott DID send me a message about it. For some reason it didn't show on my messages until now.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(03-28-2017, 11:46 AM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  Did you rdm kcat? Iblade? Halaman? They dont Forgive reports ;-;

But yeah. Bezerker likes to have fun but he never tries to avoid any punishment. If he know's he's wrong and he is told. He'll take a slay.

I forgive once in a while, but Bezerker didn't RDM me or anyone else that I can remember. +1 for unban
Find

(03-28-2017, 11:46 AM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  Did you rdm kcat? Iblade? Halaman? They dont Forgive reports ;-;

Leo I have forgiven reports many time and you've seen me do it like yesterday when the guy tried to rdm me. And many other times.
Find

I'll unban you so you can take your slay. We should maybe re-think the way we handle RDM/Leave. With the Aslay system and depending on the context of the RDM, it may not be needed to ban unless it's a new 'trolly' player, multiple RDM's were involved, or it was clear malicious intent (revenge RDM, 'rage rdm', etc).
Find

(03-28-2017, 04:50 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I'll unban you so you can take your slay. We should maybe re-think the way we handle RDM/Leave. With the Aslay system and depending on the context of the RDM, it may not be needed to ban unless it's a new 'trolly' player, multiple RDM's were involved, or it was clear malicious intent (revenge RDM, 'rage rdm', etc).

I couldn't get in contact with him. I tried telling poison that I could simply slay him when he returned but that wasn't a favored idea. If there was a way to add slays to a steam id that would be awesome
Find

(03-28-2017, 04:53 PM)Zott Wrote:  
(03-28-2017, 04:50 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I'll unban you so you can take your slay. We should maybe re-think the way we handle RDM/Leave. With the Aslay system and depending on the context of the RDM, it may not be needed to ban unless it's a new 'trolly' player, multiple RDM's were involved, or it was clear malicious intent (revenge RDM, 'rage rdm', etc).

I couldn't get in contact with him. I tried telling poison that I could simply slay him when he returned but that wasn't a favored idea. If there was a way to add slays to a steam id that would be awesome

Like brass said, Aslay system does that already. When you rejoin it auto slays you when it can, it keeps logs of it. Hence fek's bind of "Kuro has been slain, is an alcoholic" or that time someone got slayed by jake over 200 days ago. rip
Vanished from life
Find

Staff can already add slays to steam ids, not too sure if I added it to mods, but I don't see why I wouldn't.

ulx aslayid

!aslayid
Find

(03-28-2017, 05:04 PM)Brassx Wrote:  

Staff can already add slays to steam ids, not too sure if I added it to mods, but I don't see why I wouldn't.

ulx aslayid

!aslayid

is this command in the menu options? I would have never known this command existed otherwise...
Find