Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MicroBoss's Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): MicroBoss

Time played on servers?: 51 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?:Just browsing through the TTT servers

Have you ever been banned and why?: no

Why do you want to join?: I'm hoping i can get member+ so i can slay rule breakers when staff is not on.

Referred by:The Good Old TTT Server list

Additional Details:I was a admin on BalloCrew and a Mod in ThatGamingNetwork.
Find

So you want to become a member just to become moderator?
Not a really good enough reason to apply.
Also, I personally haven't really enjoyed playing with you as much as other players, but it's just my opinion.
At one point you accused me of revenge RDM when I killed you for traitor baiting.
-1 from me, I guess.

EDIT: Okay so you edit your application to change the reason. Still not a good enough reason in my opinion.

EDIT II : Also, I don't think you know the rules quite enough yet to want to be a +Member, let alone member.
Find

(03-23-2017, 02:59 AM)feks Wrote:  So you want to become a member just to become moderator?
Not a really good enough reason to apply.
Also, I personally haven't really enjoyed playing with you as much as other players, but it's just my opinion.
At one point you accused me of revenge RDM when I killed you for traitor baiting.
-1 from me, I guess.

EDIT: Okay so you edit your application to change the reason. Still not a good enough reason in my opinion.

EDIT II : Also, I don't think you know the rules quite enough yet to want to be a +Member, let alone member.
-1 Took the words out of my mouth
Find

feedback?
Find

-1 play a bit more and let the community get to know you better before you apply for member, I think I played with you a bit when you first joined the server but I hardly have seen you on lately.
Find

Denied.
Find