Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

All the bugs with the new update

1) When you equip the new starter weapons, they are not given to you, and they seem to break everyone's loadouts(it seems like some stats don't get applied to their weapons due to it).

2) A few of the new "effect on kill traits" completely break the server. If someone has a gun with one on it, whenever someone dies, they are "spectating" but are still able to talk to the living.

3) Hunter round tokens are broken(I'm not gonna go into detail about it)

4) This one was slightly before the update, but I'll include it in here anyway:

I was playing on Mcdonalds yesterday with a few friends. All was going well, until Bezerker joined and sounded like this:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DdZmxMtvtg

At first I thought he was just being a troll and using a voice changer, so I asked Awesome to gag him(no offense). He responded to me saying that he sounded normal. So I asked some other people if they thought he sounded normal as well, and they responded with "yeah".

So fast forward to today. I joined the server, and said hello to everyone, to which nield replied "tobi, turn off your voice changer before I gag you". I had no idea what he was talking about at first. So I asked him and he replied that my microphone sounded extremely high pitched(but only him and a select few could hear it)

I'm not sure if this is a bug with FRG, or Gmod, but it only recently started happening.

EDIT:

I believe I found the common denominator between Bez and I. Before it began happening, Bezerker and I both switched accounts, and after that it began happening. Bez switched to his laptop, and I switched from my alternate account to my main. Also, according to nield, rejoining fixes it.
Find

These should all be fixed. The voice thing I have no idea though, GMOD doesn't give access to any voice controls like that.
Find