Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Cyans Member app.

+1,I do not know you that much because i'm a new player i guess? btw he's a chill dude and gr8 to play with
Find

You were permanently banned and it has been like 2-3 weeks. You're not there yet.

If membership means anything this has to be given more time and you need to wait longer in my opinion.

When I first heard about Cyan, all I knew was that he was a great guy (to some) and that he was banned.
When I first met Cyan, we probably instantly got along.
Now he's one of my closer friends on FRG, although though I just got to know him, and he's someone
I actually can trust. +1

Though he was unbanned just a while ago, given how swiftly he was accepted back into the community I think that goes to show how great a guy he is (and probably some questions as to why he was banned in the first place)

I wasn't around when you were banned so I didn't feel I had the right to say anything in your ban appeal, but since this is your member app I can solidly say that in the time you have been back you've been nothing but nice and you've never caused a problem while I was on. You're the same old Cyan I remember and I'm really glad to say that.

Big +1
Find

+1 Since his return he has been a positive influence on the community, as they accepted him into their pack. He has stayed above the rules since he came back. Would bang also.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Hes been gone for quite a while and sense then I think hes gotten a lot of maturity and id like to see him make his way back up to staff some day. +1 from me good luck cyan.
Find

Everyone is making comments how you seem to have changed with being gone so long, I hope this is true but we have just gotten to see you back in action, This is like graduating from middle school and trying to go pro mate. Give it some time and re-apply after the community has a chance to get to know you again. -1 from me until we get a better feel for the cyan spy v2 Smile
Find

+1, Good guy to play with.
Find

It's been almost 2 months now, hows about some updated feedback if he's still active?
Find

+1 YUS CYAN IS BACK