Steam Name (During incident): D3F4ULT

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:76726866

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113719461

Name of staff you were banned by: Console

Length of the ban: perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: shortened

Reason for ban: Exploiting

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: I exploited the worm queen by tricking the system into thinking i lost even though i won and got loot

Additional details:

If you really wanted to get unbanned, I would at least try to put more effort into the appeal. Again

(02-26-2017, 11:55 PM)Mod Mark Wrote:  If you really wanted to get unbanned, I would at least try to put more effort into the appeal. Again

Why? So we have more to read? its short and simple and understandable. But default. What you did was wrong. And honestly, I can see the majority of people saying no unban. But im all for this unban, You are still trying to get unbanned after a while. so Yeah, I say unban. But restrict him from his drops, Inventory wipe, trade ban. Ez
But yeah +1
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

We just did this 2 months ago...

Answer still no from me, ya knew it, ya did it, and ya still havent been showing effort in unban apeals. -1
Vanished from life
Find

I am fine with him coming back as long as he has a drop ban for a while. +1
Find

Ehhhhhhhhhhh.
I don't care either way, but if he does come back, I'd say a perma drop / trade ban for a while, at least until he can prove he's changed.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Here's what I'm not getting from this, you want to be unbanned because?

You're clearly not sorry based on this sorry excuse of an appeal, especially when it comes to something like exploiting for personal gain.

Huge -1 from me, why even bother if you're going to waste everyones time?

Let me level with you, I'd personally want you to be unbanned one day. For that to happen I want you to prove to everyone that you're actually sorry and why we should want you back after what you've done. I want you to convince everyone of that and then I'd be happy to support you.

Just like Kuro has said, I am not convinced that you are sorry with a short appeal like that.

Short appeals don't convince people, emotions do. Put your emotions into your appeal and maybe you'll get there someday.
Find

Am i the only one who prefers the short ones?
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

Just give him 6 months trade and drop ban and see if hes here for the server or the inventory
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find