Mr. Cyan Spys unban request.

Steam Name (Current): [DSG] Mr. Cyan Spy

Steam Name (During incident): Mr. Cyan Spy Need No Sleep

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23712827

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cyantology101/

Name of staff you were banned by: Myself then Jake1o

Length of the ban: Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: "Being cancer" Many old members and + should know what happened.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes and no.

What really happened?: I'm not going to go into detail with this mainly because it was drama filled and I don't wish to bring back the whole thing.

Additional details: I do apologize and for those who remember me, I'm sure there is a lot you'd want to say however, I'm making this app because I do miss FRG and some of the players. I also may have told someone I'd do this but I'll leave that anonymoose. Choice is yours, I'm not going to argue. Thank you for reading my app even know it may be bare, but as I said I don't want to make a scene from the past.
Find

It's been a long time since the ban, Cyan not only regrets his actions, but he wants to come back.
Not many people would be persistent enough (RIP Nacholistic) to make a ban appeal after this much time.
I'm all for his unban, and I HIGHLY doubt he'd make the same mistake 2x.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

YES PLEASE CYAN MY LOVE, COME BACK TO US +1 Unban!
To those who do know what happened. All information depended on who you talked too during that.
TBH i personally think cyan did nothing wrong and that a perma ban wasn't really something he deserved
Butttt that doesn't matter now. +1 unban. come back to us
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

Cyan was one of my favorite people to screw around with on FRG. I think it's been plenty of time and he should be given another chance. Even though I don't play anymore, you should bring back someone who would make a great comeback as a member of this community. +1
Find

Cyan has waited a long time to make an appeal and that in its own right is enough to warrant a second try. Plus when I first joined FRG Cyan was one of my favorite people, to come on one day and learn that he was perma-banned broke my heart. +1
Find

Second chances are cool. It's been like 2 years and I honestly don't remember most of what happened. +1

I talk with cyan in our ts and play with him a lot. I would say in server he follows the rules and is a nice person to have. I would definitely think a unban would be the right move.
Find

+1
come back and love meeeeeeeeeeee
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight

yes please

#freecyan I've missed you and whenever I go on NTmemes looking for you ur not there +1
Find