Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Problematic Maps

dm_mine needs to be removed pls, terribad map, too enclosed, a shit ton of explosive barrels and generally laggy.

can we get rid of concentration please

- That Thrakos Noob

(12-30-2018, 08:18 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(12-30-2018, 08:11 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(12-30-2018, 05:26 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(12-30-2018, 05:25 PM)Terran Wrote:  Man, I don't know how anybody actually enjoyed space station. From the incredibly slow opening doors that can instantly kill you, to instant death areas, to an outside area that you have to carefully navigate to get to stupid space pods without touching the "floor" of space and instantly dying, to rooms that could be locked and you had to C4 people out, to the X-Wing room that nobody knew how to get to except for a few and they would camp there every round, to the fact you could blow up the entire map in the first minute and kill everyone...

There were other issues, too. Cool map, terrible TTT map. But if someone is offering to fix the problems and make it a decent TTT map, I have absolutely no complaints. The map looked cool, it just played like shit.

From an era where being sweaty on TTT wasn't mainstream.
I think NTG was a pretty sweaty era Sad

Post-inventory sure. Pre-inventory? Not really. TTT was a lot more chill when I used to play.
Everything is waaay more chill on vanilla servers. But, yes, you are correct.
Find