Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gonna have to say Goodbye.

Well, I guess no ones ever gonna see a new Godlike ever again...

jokes aside, I respect you from the bottom of my heart.
The time and effort you put into being on FRG really makes it so I could never even think of hating you.
I'll miss you a lot ;-;
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Wow this really blindsided me, I knew you were busy in life but I never thought you were doing to depart.

I feel like I never really got to know you Zott, but I'm going to miss you dearly.

I wish you the best of luck in your life (if your luck is as good on FRG you won't need it), seriously do your best and make it big.
Find

rip zott. i love u man. always thought you were a tip top dude. have fun in whatever you do next.
Find

u suk zott how dare you
Find

Rip Zott. Was one of the reasons i applied for member. Well miss you man come back soon and visit sometimes
Vanished from life
Find

Bye zott ill miss you man you were always cool and nice to me :'(
Find

Everyone is departing. Does that mean I have to as well?
JK, I know I haven't been on in a while, I just haven't really felt like it. Either been playing a tad of PlayStation or on my phone. I'll be on here and there. Big Grin
Find

Feelsbadman.. You've been one of my favorite staff members to play with (even if you make fun of my sense of direction..) We will all miss you, Zott. Sad

GLHF in your adventures~
Find

what
no
you owe me 30k thats supposed to go to camlvo
(jokes aside, rip. you were supposed to be here when i came back ;-; )
When a dragon round begins.

Find

;-; but your the one person who i always remember as the cool kid ;-; im gonna miss ya mate
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.
Find