Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Raccoon McBandit's ban appeal

(01-09-2017, 01:48 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Anyways, there's a lot of mixed stories going on.Such as if you guys kept going or not. I'd like to see some more witnesses, but either way some of the bans will likely be shortened(or revoked), it's the fact that you guys allegedly didn't stop the racist jokes after the warning that is the main issue.

Raccoon and Phoenix as far as I know only have the one incident. I can admit to starting this a lot sooner, but the other two didn't say anything after their one liners.
Find

Just a heads up, I'm going to be addressing ALL of the related bans from this post.

Okay after much talking and gathering as much intel as I can, all bans will be reduced. However, Amac, since you were warned about stuff like this days before, your ban will be longer than the others.

That being said, Membership ranks will be revoked from those that had them for the time being. That doesn't mean you can't re-apply though.

Please note, Nemo also agrees with this. Nemo only issued bans after my direct permission. So I do apologize for the perma-bans without the entire story, I felt the screenshots were clear enough along with the witness testimony. But clearly it wasn't, so again, I apologize.

Ban lengths decided:

1 week.

2 weeks for amac.