Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ban Appeal

Steam Name (Current): the multidimensional homosexual

Steam Name (During incident): the multidimensional homosexual

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96243840

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tuxzdo/

Name of staff you were banned by: (I do not know)

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: "nil"

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Ummm... well I'm not really sure as the reason was literally "nil" which means zero or nonexistent? I mean I literally did nothing so... yes..?

Additional details: Not much I can say... I was spectating as I had died and then out of nowhere bam, I was banned.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

I was the guy who banned you, it was for mass rdm (should have added "here to rdm" also). Not sure why it says nil, I think I pressed the ban button twice which nulled the reason but it's shown here

You were reported for rdming during a round which you had rdmed at the start of a round for no reason

While I was handling your report I had been nearly hit with a plasma grenade so I closed the menu by accident and was going to ban you after the round so it didn't interfere. So I continued in the game and as soon as I saw you you shot me in the face with a shotgun.

Damage logs here:

I'll give you a chance to re-do this appeal now that I've told you, if you think that your ban was a mistake you can just post why here. I'll leave this thread open for two days and if you don't respond by then I'll close it.
Find

Oh, well I explained why I killed Poison in the chat. He hit me with the banana prop which dropped me down to 88 health, he then ran away, and another player and I (I believe his name was Blender) killed him (since he damaged me for no reason). I shot you because you were saying that you were suspicious of Blender (who helped/saved me) even though Blender and I had just killed a guy who had attacked me first. This led me to believe you were using this as an excuse in chat as a Terrorist to kill him so people would not question why you killed him.
Find

I can't remember your report responses but I think after seeing someone yell about mass rdm, looking over the damage logs and how you instantly shot me (it was off of suspicion in that case) it led me to believe you were another new rdmer.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal, I'll unban you in a moment.
Find