Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nydo - Membership Application

Wink 

Steam Name(Current): Nydoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo™

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 61 Hours+

Where did you hear about this server?: Friends

Have you ever been banned and why?: No, I do not ever recall being banned.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join this great and thriving community that I find myself playing more and more on everyday. I want to take this first step into getting more involved with the community.

Referred by: y0Nemo

Additional Details: I have some people that hate me and others that love me.

+1 I've known Nydo for a long time and he's always been a good friend. He's fun to play with and doesn't break the rules. Would make a good member Tongue
Find

I will plus one only if he changes his name back to Nydo and not ten million Os leedle. Nah +1 though nydo is an easy going player who doesnt have many problems with others or following rules.
Find

(01-04-2017, 08:18 PM)Awesome Wrote:  I will plus one only if he changes his name back to Nydo and not ten million Os leedle. Nah +1 though nydo is an easy going player who doesnt have many problems with others or following rules.

this
When a dragon round begins.

Find

has always been a pretty cool guy to me. would make a fine member. +1
Find

Id like to see around more, but decent player so far, no issues and good quality person, +1
Vanished from life
Find

I've recently been seeing you play and you don't do anything bad. There's no harm in letting him become member.
Find

+0 I've rarely seen this player on the server Tongue
Find

I dont see him much but other than that hes a fun player, nice, and would make a great member
Find

as far as i know i havent seen you much +0 till i see you on more!
Find