Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on TTT?

Giving the player counts lately, TTT has gone pretty stale. So my question to you guys as a community, what type of content would you guys like to see on TTT? This is similar to the other thread, but not so directed at survive.

This is quite a broad discussion, so feel free to bring up any points you feel are on topic, and what you feel would help revive TTT.

I have some interesting new systems in the works, but I'm not too sure if I'm going to even use what I'm messing around with. We shall see.
Find

Unique end round drops for ttt

New minigames

Godlike shotgun

(12-23-2016, 01:42 AM)Mod Mark Wrote:  Unique end round drops for ttt

New minigames

Godlike shotgun

basically everything here but the last one
Find

I'd like to see a lot of new unique guns. not op guns. Unlikely guns but they are rarely dropped. end round only. Cool bonus to those who play ttt more. they have more of a chance to get a unique gun that cant be opened. Umpty
well to be completely honest. now that its buffed. its a little...too..buffed..its really powerful and its an easy clutch gun. ive clutched many times just because of how easy it is to use
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

Like what Leo said. Some new unique things. Like when you added orbs, that was REALLY cool. It was something new to an old system.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

im honestly most interested in the battle ship server idea, so an eta on that if at all possible. but for ttt probably just new minigames and maybe make some playermodel items actually have ingame affects, like one of the masks gives you the ability to slow down time for 3 seconds. or like the katana gives you a 3% melee dmg boost. i think that would be a cool new boost to gameplay.

(12-23-2016, 02:16 AM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  im honestly most interested in the battle ship server idea, so an eta on that if at all possible. but for ttt probably just new minigames and maybe make some playermodel items actually have ingame affects, like one of the masks gives you the ability to slow down time for 3 seconds. or like the katana gives you a 3% melee dmg boost. i think that would be a cool new boost to gameplay.

I haven't been working on it(sorry, ive been working on a different project of mine)

I'll get back to working on it in the next few weeks hopefully.
Find

T/D items
I'd rather see changes to pure TTT, meaning more Traitor and Detective items.
I would personally like to see Claymines and Barnicles as T items.

Grenade overhall

I also thought it would be cool to have drop-able grenades and/or Grenade pouch.
The grenade pouch would have 3 empty slots. You would use grenades that you opened/dropped and put them into these slots. Each round would give you the grenades in order that you put them after you use one. If you die, you drop the one you have (meaning if you never used any of your 3 grenades, only the first one will drop.)

There would be rarity Ordinary grenades would be ones you find on TTT. While I think of this, I have to consider you would be able to carry 3 of each and every one of these grenades together.
Some grenades that I thought of are:
  • Healing grenades: You throw a red plus. Heals anyone within radius for 5 hp. Radius of about the visualizer. Makes healing orb not so much necessary, but still helps if you have one. This is so that if you gain 3 of these grenades, you don't heal too much, but if many people have them, many people could heal to max.
  • Inverse grenade: Instead of discombobulators pushing outwards, make them push inwards. Makes getting people in a ground easier, I guess.
  • Sticky grenade: Throw a grenade on someone and it sticks like a remote mine. Does like 20 damage.
  • Sticky fire: Incendiary that if someone manages to take damage from the fire, the fire will stick on them. Does less than normal incendiary but ignores blaze crystal to a degree.
  • Cluster Grenade: The grenade splits into multiple. Should do like a total of 70 on best hit.
  • Tomahawk: Throwables can be like this too! Basically just hold down a tomahawk to do like 30 damage.
  • Flashbang: Why not, it's kinda there.
  • Singularity grenade: Push in like Inverse, and then push out like Discombob.
  • Targeting/Remote cars: Targeting would make it automatically target someone that the user sees for a short period of time. Remote would be fully controlled for a little bit. Either way, they would be able to be shot, and make noise. Should do a good amount of damage.
  • Spiked grenade: Throw it at someone and it hurts them. Then it will explode and put spikes on the floor for a short period of time that do minimal damage.
  • Paintball: Throw this at someone HEAD and specifically HEAD and it does a Cartoony splash in their face for a short period of time.
  • Snowball: Doesn't hurt much, but makes mobility slower than normal.
I'll probably come up with more.

Godlikes in C menu
You could always put godlike weapons in a separate tab in the T/D menu and make them cost 3 credits so people can test them out before they buy them.

List of Godlikes on forums?
Although this isn't specifically TTT related, can we get an index of what godlikes there are? If there hasn't been one dropped, make it's categories ??? and have a grey gun. for a picture. Also, tell where you can get it "Drop from: Tidal Crate". Heres an example. Yes it can use more spacing and better text size and font.
Find

I agree with TJ on a lot of his ideas, and especially the index on the forums. It would take some time, but it would answer a lot of questions regarding damage, and it is one thing I kind of missed from NTG. NTG's weapon stats forum wasn't updated often I don't think, but it was very useful. As for me, I would like to see a few more skill based weapons in the game that could give you a slight edge over the people that got lucky and got themselves a spray and prey of the phoenix with corrosion, bleed, double shoot, and all the stats combined (Obviously that's an exaggeration plz dont report). I don't have many ideas, but if I think of any Ill post them.
Find

A more unique T and D shop would help immensely I imagine. Our current T and D shop are quite empty, and there are plenty of things out there to fill them up with (minus defib, that shit is cancer). Bring some wackiness into the game with some cool stuff in there, who knows. It'll make things much more exciting.