Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Snow's Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Snow

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 98 hours and 30 minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: I played NTG first, and other people were suggesting FRG so I decided to check it out, and ever since my best friend GamerPlayer357 started playing it I started playing it with him.

Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned on FRG

Why do you want to join?: I love the server a lot, I think it's unique compared to the other 3 Inventory servers and the community is great. I also love the lobby, which includes the events and gambling (which i do way to much of, dammit RNG).

+1 is pretty chill to play with and seems like a great guy
Find

Introduced me to FRG and hes just a great guy all around +1
Find

Are you still active? If so +1 fun guy to play with when he was always on. Maybe I am just missing you these days.
Find

Yes I'm still active, i just have been doing stuff recently and just got back last wednesday.
Find

i like ya and all... but you got back last wendsday... if you last over 2 weeks i will +1 since you have always been a good player
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.
Find

He isn't very active, I haven't seen him in awhile -1
Find

Hasn't been on for awhile, -1 for now. On top of that, from what I remember, he was a bit toxic.
Find

+1 Snow is an amazing figure that plays with all and rarely is unruly *From what I've seen, he has never been unruly*
Find

From when he used to play a lot I remember never having any problems with him, but needs to show he'll be more active +0
Find