Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Base Weapons

mp7 plz?
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

I'd like more "unique" weapons. Things with fun powers like a sword that lets you charge, a minigun that you can deploy, or a crossbow that gives you a visible arc
Umpty Dumpty
Find

shotgun sniper plz

Add a Five-SeveN then maybe. I always liked that gun. I could actually understand a pistol, that'd be alright.

(10-02-2016, 07:05 AM)Terran Wrote:  Add a Five-SeveN then maybe. I always liked that gun. I could actually understand a pistol, that'd be alright.

I thought the pistol in TTT was the Five-SeveN? Are you talking about the P280/P200 Pistol? If so, YES I love that gun.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(10-02-2016, 01:00 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  
(10-02-2016, 07:05 AM)Terran Wrote:  Add a Five-SeveN then maybe. I always liked that gun. I could actually understand a pistol, that'd be alright.

I thought the pistol in TTT was the Five-SeveN? Are you talking about the P280/P200 Pistol? If so, YES I love that gun.

yes

also i dont think the p280 and p200 are real guns... did you mean p2000 from H and K? im not sure what p280 could be
check the product page http://www.sigsauer.com/Catalog/pistols.aspx

i think an m1911 would be pretty killer though
Find

(10-02-2016, 01:07 PM)Fresh Wrote:  
(10-02-2016, 01:00 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  

yes

also i dont think the p280 and p200 are real guns... did you mean p2000 from H and K? im not sure what p280 could be
check the product page http://www.sigsauer.com/Catalog/pistols.aspx

i think an m1911 would be pretty killer though

Yeah, I just can never remember the name of it.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

M1 garand or M14 or Mk14 EBR, SOME TYPE OF SEMI AUTO RIFLE PLEASE
Its either full auto or bolt action with what we have now, some type of semi-auto anything would be nice.

Someone wants new assault besides ak, Famas, galil and m16? Weve got the main types, you couldnt do much else... SCAR-H maybe

SMGs? Tmp, mp5, UMP, and mac 10..Want another? Maybe Mp7 or P90.. But then wed have too many imo.

Pistols, We have Glock, deagle, and pistol (Which i thought as well was the Five-seven), and Last prayer and canary revolvers. Maybe Add in Socom Usp 45 or just dualies.

Were balanced really, the only thing (and people are gonna hate me for saying it) that we dont have anything of, is shotguns. Weve 1 pump shotgun.. AFAIK. the auto shotgun from CS would be a nice add on at least XM1014 (Leone YG1265 Auto Shotgun) or AA-12.

Imo, were alright, cant hurt to add a couple of more, Just id like some semi-auto rifles be they sniper or Assault. And toss in 1 shotgun.
Vanished from life

Okay so, not giving a brand name or anything but I suggest maybe, a unique rifle with a red-dot that is more made to hit at medium to far but absolutely SUCKS at close range, to prevent noscoping and quickscoping with it at point blank? To pull the bolt you'd have to fire then click again to pull it, fire click again, etc. I'd elaborate more if I knew the original idea was anymore good than the rest, I've got plenty of em.

We could also add a revolver that is single action only, that can be fan fired by tapping the lmb at PROPER times, so it keeps the firing going until empty, but it has slow reload and maybe not too-perfect damage, but the fan firing would be quite fun. ( Yes I am also aware that we have the LP but I genuinely only see feks'.) Maybe make said revolver a bit.. rare/legendary and only droppable, no crates?

Find

Bump!
Find