Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some more ISP crap

TL;DR
My ISP is awful, lots of problems, connection drops, and no Customer Support so deal with it.

I've been unable to play for the last few days due to some more ISP troubles.

For the last few months since I nearly lost internet, I was out for 4 days, got a new contract and randomly it was out for 3 days due to some other reason.

Now there's some crap where the entire area is experiencing connection problems. Throughout the entire day the internet connection is slow and whenever I try connecting it takes forever, the ping is fine but the connection drops every 10 seconds. The only time my internet is actually usable is during the really late hours when nobody is on.

The worst part of it is whenever I try to call I get an automated response and my ISP seems to have given up on that whole customer service thing so I'm unable to actually contact anyone to get this figured out.

I'll be able to talk over steam/forum/shoutbox though, given that the internet complies with my request
Find

bye weeb-brother-sama-kun
Find

whoa dude 1mb/s is plenty to play gmod you silly billy goat

oh the connection drops, nevermind. Dang man. Sorry to hear that.
Find

time traveling back to early 2000's/late 90's where the speed was less than 1mb/s

now you can officially make 90's kids jokes kuro :^)
Find

(09-17-2016, 02:07 AM)Furesh Wrote:  time traveling back to early 2000's/late 90's where the speed was less than 1mb/s

now you can officially make 90's kids jokes kuro :^)

But I was a 90's kid

Am I now double 90's kid?
Find

9090? and you only have 11mbps 7000 years in the future?
Find

I DONT KNOW WHETHER I SHOULD LAUGH OR CRY
Find

ITS BACK

WHO KNOWS HOW LONG

PLEASE DONT GO OUT AGAIN

NEVER MIND

ITS GONE AGAIN
Find

That download to upload ratio is absurdly good.
Find

LETS TRY THIS ONE MORE TIME
Find