Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bezerker Unban

(09-02-2016, 10:36 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Guys if you could post things that are actually relevant to the situation at hand that'd be great. If he was banned for excessive whatever I get why you'd be putting these things but they don't really have much to do with the idea of him revenge RDMing or not. Nothing has been brought up prior to this so please try and keep it to this situation.

how are they not relevant?

they are screenshots of him revenge RDMing me not even 3 days ago.
Find

(09-02-2016, 10:39 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(09-02-2016, 10:36 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Guys if you could post things that are actually relevant to the situation at hand that'd be great. If he was banned for excessive whatever I get why you'd be putting these things but they don't really have much to do with the idea of him revenge RDMing or not. Nothing has been brought up prior to this so please try and keep it to this situation.

3 days ago.
Umpty Dumpty

Tobias you probably should have made a report then. Also there's no way I can actually tell that is revenge rdm and you didn't even get killed in those logs. This just turns into a witch hunt and you guys bring up things from the past that you clearly haven't cared enough to mention. So again, please keep it to this situation and Terran will be deciding as Jerome has said unban and Terran was the one who was actually there and made the ban.
Find

(09-02-2016, 10:42 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  
(09-02-2016, 10:39 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

3 days ago.

why does the time matter?

you still were revenge RDMing not even a week ago.
Find

Oy, if Jerome wants him unbanned, its all good. Unbannin' now.
Find

Talking about non-relevancy, Tobias, you've repeatedly gone out of your way to insult not only me, but my entire Inventory and Bank, even going as far to surpass my blocking of you by telling others to put slays on them saying, "Make UMPs unlikely"
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Okay, thread will be closed. Bezerker please watch yourself in the future and tone down your doings of RDM.
Find

Bezerker and Jerome have been doing this toes hotter for a week or two now.
They just ask the other to slay and then laugh about it.
+1, Jerome even asked for an Unban. Tobiasx can make a separate report if he so wishes
When a dragon round begins.