Steam Name (During incident): Bezerker

Steam ID: 76561198112088831
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198112088831
Name of staff you were banned by: Terran

Length of the ban: 7 Days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Revenge RDM

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Sorta yes sorta no

What really happened?: Jerome and I were messing around as usual, and I ended up killing him on his t round. After the report, Terran asks Jerome something along the lines of, "Did he do it to purposely ruin your T round?" Next round, I'm banned. Apparently Brass said that another form of Revenge RDM is initial rdm to ruin someones round.

Additional details: I may have taken my joking a little too far, and I'll admit that I was a little annoying at the time with Tobias constantly mocking my UMP Collection.
Umpty Dumpty

no, you literally did the exact samething to me 2 days ago.

You can wait out the ban.

Hey, I have no problems with an un-ban, that's up to Jerome. You did RDM him the first round for no reason, replied "Fuck you x8" to the report, and the next round he was a Detective and you tried to kill him.

Really, its up to Jeromesies.
Find

(09-02-2016, 10:29 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  no, you literally did the exact samething to me 2 days ago.

This is not about 2 days ago.
Umpty Dumpty

(09-02-2016, 10:30 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  
(09-02-2016, 10:29 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  no, you literally did the exact samething to me 2 days ago.

This is not about 2 days ago.

Sorry, 3 days ago:

You did this to me too today where we got stuck in the secret room of swanpark and you just fucking wacked me with your bloodweeb in the head. I just didn't care enough to report and take a pic.

Bezerker. you're pretty cool as a person. but your actions are trollish and down right scummy
Ive had multiple times to where you are just playing around, and you rdm. you happen to get triggered pretty easily when people roast the umpty.
Sometimes bezerker you will be having fun. but you take it a little too far. Its only a week. Maybe you'll learn from your time off
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

I mean he can be unbanned I just wanted a slay.
SG Fucking Overlord

Guys if you could post things that are actually relevant to the situation at hand that'd be great. If he was banned for excessive whatever I get why you'd be putting these things but they don't really have much to do with the idea of him revenge RDMing or not. Nothing has been brought up prior to this so please try and keep it to this situation.

Umm i said unban.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find