Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slither/Mat's unban appeal

Im going to go ahead and say basically the same thing as Pepper. I remember back when MatlaS played on NTG-- he was not fun to be around at all. Now, however, i can talk to him and he's a lot of fun. I've most definitely seen a LOT of change in this guy.
When a dragon round begins.

I have to just put this out, but why not? I mean, hell, enough time has passed and awful players still have ranks on FRG regardless, Matlas has grown up a lot and apologized well. I hate unbanning perma-banned players, but Matlas doesn't really seem to have deserved a perma ban. Maybe a year or something from before, and that's up now?

Dunno.

I've been debating what to post on this for a while. At first I was iffy but then I talked to Matlas more. He seems pretty ok now. And I used to hate him a lot. He's definitely gone out of his way to make amends for how he acted. I'm all for his unban.

He's actually been super respectful and sincere in his appeal, I believe he has changed and won't cause anymore problems.

I don't particularly remember him from my time before, but I like what I've seen of him so far.

+1

He's been trying really hard to be unbanned.
It's been a long time and he's visibly matured; at least I think so with the video he made to apologize.
I say just give him another chance.
+1

can we just unban matlas now pls?
When a dragon round begins.

Unban my friend please.
Umpty Dumpty

I see a lot of positive posts for this but I myself don't have an opinion, but I think this does need to be looked at. I think if he is unbanned, just have him on his last strike and if he can make it, just get rid of the last strike after a month or so.

(09-04-2016, 03:57 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  I see a lot of positive posts for this but I myself don't have an opinion, but I think this does need to be looked at. I think if he is unbanned, just have him on his last strike and if he can make it, just get rid of the last strike after a month or so.
Evidently his ban was for a collection of things and I'm sure he was warned and told to change his ways in the time period before he was banned. I just don't really understand the point of perma banning someone if you can just get another "strike" down the road by appearing to be sorry.

(09-04-2016, 04:29 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(09-04-2016, 03:57 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  I see a lot of positive posts for this but I myself don't have an opinion, but I think this does need to be looked at. I think if he is unbanned, just have him on his last strike and if he can make it, just get rid of the last strike after a month or so.
Evidently his ban was for a collection of things and I'm sure he was warned and told to change his ways in the time period before he was banned. I just don't really understand the point of perma banning someone if you can just get another "strike" down the road by appearing to be sorry.

Do I simply appear to not be sorry? Is it that hard to believe me? :/ Sorry if I'm misreading what you're saying, all I'll say is that honestly, I don't really care whether I'm on watch list or if I have like one strike out or really, however, it'd go. I just want to play TTT and make some friends. Personally, though, if you still don't believe I'm sorry, I don't know what I can really say, man.

Find