Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slither/Mat's unban appeal

He has changed. +1
Umpty Dumpty

I remember MatlaS.
I used to be good friends with him, but he became quite a nuisance and i eventually wanted nothing to do with him.

However, looking at things now, i would most definitely say he's one of those cases where the player has actually /changed/, so for that reason im giving this a +1.
When a dragon round begins.

I believe he should be unbanned mainly because of the fact that I know him personally now. I can justify that he has changed. He used to be somewhat rude to me as well, but know this: I've known him for about 1.5 years now, and he has definitely changed. He's a better man. If he really was rude and toxic, I wouldn't believe that he's trying to get unbanned. +1

I've talked with him a bit and he's gotten better. I can see that his attitude has changed a lot since he was banned. I'll support a second chance now

+1 I haven't known him for an extremely long guy but he's quite a nice guy and fun to play with

bump.
When a dragon round begins.

Well, Pretty much every perma-banned person we've unbanned goes right back to their old ways sooner or later. Some last only days.

When you were here, you caused a lot of issues, and were pretty toxic. Also you've already had quite a few chances previously.

Not to mention, we've heard this all before "I've changed I SWEAR!!", so I'm left skeptical at the very least. I'd also like to point out this thread of yours where you ALSO claimed to have changed. Getting banned not much longer after it.

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=960

I'll leave this up for discussion a bit longer, but one year isn't exactly a whole lot of time to change that much, and I'm not yet convinced that you would bring anything but issues.

(08-26-2016, 12:53 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Well, Pretty much every perma-banned person we've unbanned goes right back to their old ways sooner or later. Some last only days.

When you were here, you caused a lot of issues, and were pretty toxic. Also you've already had quite a few chances previously.

Not to mention, we've heard this all before "I've changed I SWEAR!!", so I'm left skeptical at the very least. I'd also like to point out this thread of yours where you ALSO claimed to have changed. Getting banned not much longer after it.

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=960

I'll leave this up for discussion a bit longer, but one year isn't exactly a whole lot of time to change that much, and I'm not yet convinced that you would bring anything but issues.

Sorry, I'll change that up. Yes, I know I've said I'd change a million times over and over, and I haven't done that in the past. I cannot really, prove to you or anyone else that I've changed at all. I do agree, I was really toxic and cringy. I really was bad back then, and all I can do is say sorry for it. I do hope I can prove that I've changed, though. I do however want to say that I am not here right now just to return to bring issues, and to do stupid things such as what I had done.

Find

I seen him on, and back then, the times I did see him weren't very pleasant, but from what I see of him now, and talking to him, as well as seeing how he is trying to still come back even knowing a lot of people don't trust him does show me that he is at least trying to prove he changed, I believe in giving him another chance, but that is my own personal opinion, and all in all it's up to the community and Brass. But I wish ya luck man, hope to see you in game if you get unbanned, and if not, I hope things go well for you were ever you go to afterwards!~

This kid definitely deserves another chance. He really has seemed like he has changed. When I was talking to him he seemed like a totally different dude and if anyone's noticed Hes very determined to get unbanned so you know he cares about this server. Also if anyone watched his video you could tell that was sincere. +1