Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slither/Mat's unban appeal

Steam Name (Current): Slither Slither (friend's only)

Steam Name (During incident): MatlaS, more than likely.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26489585

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Matalataloo/

Name of staff you were banned by: Jake

Length of the ban: Permanently

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Either would be awesome

Reason for ban: I was basically a rude and crude kid at the time, I just talked back to a lot of people and caused a lot of issues in general. There was no exact stated, 'real' reason on the ban, although it was quite apparent.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes.

Additional details: I believe that after a long, long time, I've changed since I was last seen. I've tried my best to make amends with many people that I did actually hurt/was completely rude too, and I hope that I can have one last chance on here. I do really just love TTT to death and I cannot find anywhere else I can really hang out and enjoy my time at.

Look, after talking to you you're actually pretty cool. All I can really say.

-1 for obvious reasons that I don't even think I need to bother typing out. -1

I played during the time you were here, it wasn't pleasant. I really don't need more to justify than a -1. Come back in maybe 6 years.

(08-11-2016, 02:13 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  -1 for obvious reasons that I don't even think I need to bother typing out. -1

Yeah this.

You were extremely toxic and rude.

Ive been playing with him for a while now. He has most definately changed and Isn't as Toxic as he used to be
Though he has had his chances, This should be his last. But I honestly believe he has changed and is ready for another chance
+1 from me

Also @Jake. How are you going to post -1 and not explain why, for that you just shouldn't post
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

(08-11-2016, 01:37 PM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  Ive been playing with him for a while now. He has most definately changed and Isn't as Toxic as he used to be
Though he has had his chances, This should be his last. But I honestly believe he has changed and is ready for another chance
+1 from me

Also @Jake. How are you going to post -1 and not explain why, for that you just shouldn't post

I mean his reason was stated enough. We all know how he acted previously and I think that proves enough. Anyways you weren't fun to play with as you were generally just annoying and rude. -1

From what I remember, MatlaS was definitely responsible for much of the stuff he did, but I've also seen other players in a sense egg him on as well. My memory is a bit foggy on this so I'll say that while I can't say for sure if he's changed, I do think that most people deserve second chances. +.5

Edit: Looking now it seems that he's one of the most dedicated to get unbanned so I'll change it to +1

I'm entirely biased, since I'm friends with MatlaS. I haven't even played for a few months, so my opinion can be completely disregarded. That being said, I think he'll be fine.

Attatched is the reason why.

Too much drama
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt