Steam Name (During incident): Spycrab the Alley Cat
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44519591
Steam Profile Link: http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049304911
Name of staff you were banned by: McNuggie
Length of the Ban: Permanent
Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Either would be great
Reason for ban: Problem Causing
Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes I did
What really happened?: I was challenged by a guy( I forgot his name) but after I killed him and kept killing him until the map ended.
Additional details: I am re-making my thread because the last one was just a joke. I’ve been gone for almost a year and I think I’ve changed. I’m really sorry for being a total dick back then but Im better now. I want to get back into FRG because a lot of my friends play here and it was really fun back when I did play.
Find

See this is a better made app. Anyways, Spycrab has been one of my great friends for a long time but I wont let this be biased. Spy has changed a lot since then and is a really great person. I believe it wouldnt hurt to bring spy back in to our community. It has been almost a year now so I'll say +1 to the unban
Find

yea it has been a while don't see any reason not to give another chance
Find

OMG YES +1
Find

+1, I do See why you got banned but It wasnt Anything to serious IMO, But the fact that you waited an Entire Year and still want to play is pretty big, Why not am I right Wink
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

Sure +1 I usually enjoyed playing with him anyway
Find

I liked you.
Still do.
+1
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(07-08-2016, 05:35 AM)Tango(SCRUB) Wrote:  +1, I do See why you got banned but It wasnt Anything to serious IMO, But the fact that you waited an Entire Year and still want to play is pretty big, Why not am I right Wink

3:51pm - 22 Sep, 2015 Not been a year?
Find

If you're the person I think you are, I remember you causing a lot of problems. I'm indifferent but I don't really believe you would have changed by now.
Find

You really didn't take your first ban-appeal seriously when people who've been perma'd for the same reason have and been denied on theirs. I have no room to judge , I'm just stating that maybe if you'd been more "active" in staying with the community instead of 1 person then it'd seem more fair to unban you. +/- 0.
Find