Steam Name (Current):Angry_Reaper

Steam Name (During incident):Angry_Reaper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68774067

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097813862/

Name of staff you were banned by: Kuro

Length of the ban:7 days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: either

Reason for ban: RDM+leave

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?Confusedort of, i did not rdm, i had called out a kos and was wrong and then i left cause i was gonna make that my last round for the day

Additional details:it was on the minecraft map with the light house, i was in the tester room wit jerome tyrone and we were the only ppl in there, i was standing on glass to see if i could land in water if it was activated, and it was activated right when i stood on water part, i lived, kosed jerome, and he died, he reported me and we talked, then at the end of that round i left, i got on next morning to play more ttt and find out im banned, and i understand i should be punished for a false kos but a ban? and changing the subject from false kos to rdm? wtf, you guys will probably say wait it out its just 7 days but im really confused and pissed that someone would go so far as to lie about a false kos and change it to rdm, and ban someone for having a life other than hunting innocents. ty for reading this all opinions are appreaciated
Find

Well... you can't exactly KOS for a t button being pressed because you're not able to know if they pressed it or not.
Find

You'll have to forgive me, I deal with a lot of RDM every day. I did ban you but I can't recall the situation that happened that lead up to that.

I did bring up the old logs and checked it out, I think your KOS lead to Jerome being killed. Which made you responsible for his RDM, the reason you had been reported.

I'm willing to reduce the ban length or even unban you, I just would like if Jerome could comment. Perhaps he could bring a bit more detail.
Find

ty kuro ik it wasnt ur fault im just upset it wasnt even for the right reason, like if u kill someone irl u cant put them in jail for rape can you?
Find

(06-15-2016, 07:24 PM)Kuro Wrote:  You'll have to forgive me, I deal with a lot of RDM every day. I did ban you but I can't recall the situation that happened that lead up to that.

I did bring up the old logs and checked it out, I think your KOS lead to Jerome being killed. Which made you responsible for his RDM, the reason you had been reported.

I'm willing to reduce the ban length or even unban you, I just would like if Jerome could comment. Perhaps he could bring a bit more detail.

jerome is on vacation lel
Find

I'd say just unban him. I have played with him a lot and he doesn't normally cause any issues.
Find

I've unbanned you, please make sure in the future to not leave when there is an active report on you.

If you do something and aren't forgiven for it, then you're liable for it.

Hope to see you in the game again soon!